Midnight cravings!

It was around 3 am in the morning Piper woke up. She was hungry. She hadn't been eating well since 3 days due to her sore throat. She was feeling exhausted and now was eventually hungry. She wanted to have some fluffy pancakes, freshly brewed coffee and crispy bacon that would satisfy her cravings. She had decided to let Alex sleep peacefully, but she had put on considerable amount of weight and she was showing. She needed help and she had to wake up her wife.

Piper rose herself from the bed and rested herself against the bed's headrest. She switched the room lights illuminating their wonderful bedroom. She saw her beautiful wife sleep, curled up like a baby peacefully, with a smile gracing her lips. She couldn't resist caressing her face and playing with her dark, long wavy hair. She remembered all their moments, right from the revelation of her pregnancy and the way Alex pampered her. How her wife made it a priority to fulfill all her cravings cause her happiness was all that mattered to her. From how Piper left her, their reunion back in prison and finally their wedding. So much had happened in the past few years. Today, today was different. They were back together, crossing all hurdles life threw at them. She was finally Alex's wife, she was carrying their baby and their relationship could not have been any stronger.

Even after caressing her face, her wife was still in deep sleep.

Piper: "Alex...Alex...wake up babe..."

Alex didn't budge, but leaned towards Piper's palm in her sleep and hummed.

Piper: "Alex...."

Still not response. Finally, Piper did what always worked with her wife. She placed soft kisses on her neck and her face. That worked, like always.

Alex: "You want another round of passionate sex Pipes."

Piper: "No. I want food. I mean real food Alex..."

Alex: "Pipes, just drink some warm milk with honey, it'll make you full and sleepy too babe. I am just too tired, so please don't disturb me."

Piper: "I knew it. I knew you would stop loving me." She huffed.

Alex head shot up at her wife's accusations. She got up and glared at Piper.

Alex: "Don't you dare utter those words ever again, am I clear Piper?" she said almost threatening Piper. Piper gulped hard.

Piper: "Yes."

Alex: "Now why would you say that I don't love you?"

Piper: "The pregnancy books say that your partner doesn't love you once you get fat." She sighed and looked away.

Alex: "How many times did I tell you, don't read those stupid books. Huh Pipes?"