Chapitre 4

AUTHOR'S POV
Everything was settled into the van while Chaewon and her mom took their last looks at the house. "Mom, does this really have to be done? Can't we just go on with our lives with everyone here?" Chaewon asked her mother for hope... but her mother was very far from this hope...
"I'm sorry, baby, but it's too late. The house has been sold. We've also talked about it before, so there's no room for discussion...Sometimes in the wind of change we find our true direction. Take this saying as a lesson for expressing the path of your future.. Now let's go. It's time to move on "
Chaewon nodded agreeing with her mom . She took her last look to the house and the neighborhood and hoped on her motorbike wearing her helmet .
"Ok mom, let's meet on the starting line of our new life... to a better life!"
Shouted Chaewon happily and with that she drove away to their new house while her mom chuckled at her childish act and with that she also got in the van .

Since chaewon drove her bike so technically she reached the house the first . As soon as she arrived , she took off her helmet with wide eyes and dropped jaw looking at the house infront of her.

It's not as big as their old house but it's more luxurious just like how Chaewon wants.
While she was admiring the house her mother already reached there. Lee eunji smiled to herself while murmuring " How cute she becomes whenever she sees luxurious and beautiful thing , she can get distracted easily "
She walked closer to her daughter
" BOOOO" she jumped infront of her scaring the shit out of her

"AHHHHHHHHH, MY HEART!! I THINK I HAD A HEART ATTACK " yelled Chaewon putting her hands on her chest while tooking a few steps back from the surprise.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you should've looked at your face !! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ! OMG I CAN'T.. IT'S SO HILARIOUS !" Said her mom between her laughters

" Heheheh very funny mom , i think you're getting old very early you need to see a doctor " Teased Chaewon while entering the house leaving her mother behind .

"Yaaaah you meanness! How dare you say that to me ?! I'm still young i even do look younger than you! " yelled her mom while catching up with her .

" yeah yeah mom " said Chaewon while rolling her eyes. Then whispered to herself annoyingly
"Younger my ass heh"

As soon as both of them entered the house
"Mom i'm going to start unpacking..." said Chaewon while going upstairs.

"Ah ah wait i almost forgot... tomorrow you're starting school Your uniform is already in your closet.. and what should we order for lunch?" My mom yelled from downstairs.

" Pizzaaaaaaaa !! " shouted Chaewon.

TIME SKIP

Riiiiiiiinggggggg

"Ahhhhhh , just more five minutes" whined chaewon

"Chaewoonaaaaaaa the house is on fire !!!WAKE UP!" Screamed Lee Eunji from the kitchen

" WHAT!!?? How , where and when!?" Got up Chaewon like lightning and ran into the kitchen barefoot like a zombie.

"Oh good morning sweetie , did you sleep well?" asked her mom genlty while making some pancakes.
"Mom is this how you wake up your daughter?, that's so mean you almost killed me by a heart attack!!" Nagged chaewon

" oh i'm sorry but i know you won't wake up so i used my method now sit and have some pancakes before changing " snapped her mother

" mmhmmmmm, it's so yummy mom , i wish you can make this for me every morning " snapped chaewon while filling her mouth with the fresh pancakes
"Okay it's settled every morning i will make you breakfast until i die " smiled her mom

"Reallly!?!? Mom thank you so much i love you!" Said Chaewon while putting on the brightest smile ever.
"I love you too"

After taking a shower and brushing her hair, she got dressed, pulling up the skirt so it looks shorter and unbuttoning few buttons course, with a touch of smoky make-up , red lips and some accessories. And as the last touch, she bathed herself in perfume . When she went downstairs her mom stopped her
"Hey where do you think you are going like that miss Chaewon huh? A disco? " complained her mother

The uniform ( I really like it hehe)

" oh mom , just killin'it as always BYE MOM LOVE YOU" yelled Chaewon when she closed the infront door behind her

She got into her Chevrolet Camaro . The sound of its engine is like a lion's roar, could be heard from afar. After that, she drove to school, playing loud music and enjoying the morning air.

AT SCHOOL

Upon hearing a loud engine sound, all the students had their eyes fixed on the source of this sound. And there Chaewon stopped her car. All the students are curious to know who owns this car since they see it for the first time. Most of the girls got excited, thinking that a new rich boy had been added to school. But Chaewon smashed all this enthusiasm the minute she got out of the car. Breathtaking, that's all what the boys thought . The felt like a star came to their school in this attractive look. Although all the girls wear the same uniform but on Chaewon it looks hotter . Some girls glared at her and some others sigh annoyingly knowing that another bitch has been added to their school
She smirked knowing that she made the perfect entry for her first day "killin'it as always".
She entered the school's gate and headed towards the principal's office.
"Good morning sir i'm Lee Chaewon . I'm the new transfer student " Chaewon presented herself as she bowed to him .
"Good morning , Chaewon this is your schedule for this year you also find your classrooms in it and these are your locker's key and number " said the principal.
"Thank you sir , have a good day"
She bowed to him and excused herself.
"Aisshhhh where can i find class number 7C , why do i have to struggle on my first day!" She whined showing how bothered she is.
She kept walking around looking for her class when her eyes fell on bunch of students gathered , looking at something. Her curiosity led her to the circle boredly, She saw two boys beating each other . "Okay let's kill two birds with one stone " she smirked internally then she entered the scene as if it was her house keeping a straight face . All eyes fell on her even the two boys stopped their action looking at her .
"Can one of you lead me to class 7C ?" She asked boredly showing no interest in their scene .
"Uh...h yeah it's just the third one on the left" said one of the two beaters
"Okay thank you now can you stop this bullshit and head towards your classes because i think the principal is passing by this hall " she said then turned around to leave knowing that her lie will save the injured boy's ass. She continued her way unconcerned with the eyes focused on her. All the people couldn't comprehend what she had done. Seconds later, they all dispersed, heading towards their departments, after believing her lie.
"You were saved today, but don't rejoice too much, your end will be on my hands" said ???? After he got up from the poor student and then went to his class as well "Interesting," he said to himself

That's it for today ... next chapter they will meet i promise wait for me !!!