Chapitre 11

"Chaewon! My daughter!"

Ran her mom to her beloved daughter as she pulled her into her embrace hugging her tightly.

"You don't know how much i was worried for you! I'm sorry my baby!"

but Chaewon on the other hand didn't budge she kept her hands in her pants' pockets with the usual blank face she put whenever she's with strangers.

No she doesn't think of her mother as a stranger. It was a habit since her childood to show an emotionless face when she's sad, disappointed with the thought showing emotions is just showing weakness. But Chaewon is a strong girl, she has always been. She grew up alone, the loneliness made her brave and an independent girl. No matter what happens to her she face it by herself she doesn't want someone to share her her pain, problems, .... she thinks people will pity her so she stood up for herself. She matured in a young age to stand for herself and her mother as well. Her mother was broke indeed depreseed forgetting her own daughter sometimes she even putted all of her husband's death blame on Chaewon a 5 YEAR OLD GIRL who doesn't know anything about the world.

With no option left, Chaewon took all the blame her mother putted on her and postponed all of her broke feelings to reassure her mother and help her get out of all the deppression she's drownig deeper in everyday and that was the first step Chaewon took in the maturness . Despite all her careless acts toward Chaewon her mom never tried to hurt her daughter physically BUT she did NOW and infront of people she barely knows.

That's why Chaewon is being cold with her mother. Her feelings are a mixture of betrayal, anger, shock, sadness and disappointment .. Her mother hurted her physically and mentally. But no matter how hurt she is, she's her mother after all and being on bad terms with her for long will grow the distance between them so she has no option other than forgiving her not because of the boys intervene but because of herself. As long as her mother is sad because of her Chaewon will be sadder.

After minutes of resisting her mother's warm hug Chaewon couldn't take it anymore she dig her face in her mother's neck encirciling her with her hands tightly. Finally she can feel home again, her only safe place is her mother embrace where she can feel the warmth the peace where all of her worries will be blown away by just one hug by her mom. Where she forget all of the world around her, where she finds the only person she love and appreciate in the world. Her mother, What a beautiful word.

"No i'm sorry, i was selfish i didn't think about you, i left you alone in the middle of the night not caring about you being worried about me not even informing you, i'm really sorry mom"

Chaewon tightened her grip on her mother as she dig her face more in her mother's neck hiding her already falling tears.

Her mother pulled away from the hug looking at her crying child who's now looking at the floor hiding her face. She held Chaewon's chin as she lifted it upto have a clear look ate her face. Her hand reached out to caress her cheek as she wipped her daughter's tears. Eunji's lips tugged into a soft smile as she said