Chapitre 3

"We're moving to Seoul "
A sentence that fell on Chaewon like a thunder.

CHAEWON'S POV

Whatttt?!?? Did she just said we're moving!! There is no way i can't get away from Hongdae... when i got closer to my target ?? Haha no I'm not letting her ..

As i was drowning in my thoughts, my mom called my name

"Chaewona are you listening?"
she asked looking nervous as she should be...

"Mom how can you decide without asking me?! Don't I have a word here!? Of course NO! You know why? Because You are a business woman who only knows how to make decisions.."

"Chaewona sweetie it's for your own good... you'll have better studies and bigger city that doesn't lack of anything . There is a better life waiting there . I also changed the location of my company .Its success is more assured in the big countries than in the villages... we will build a happy life there together mother and daughter... "

BULLSHIT!! after all this years she wants to change... i love you mom but i don't know... i need to think about it..

"But mum ... it's just that I'm... It's just that I'm attached to this town and i don't know if I can adapt in a big and strange town"

Yeah half of this is true how can i manage it all there? Could i? Maybe i should give it try... You know big town more chances ...

" Don't stress out yourself... I know i have a strong daughter that nothing can get in her way ... you can do it ! Consider it as the next step in your way to success!"
She said happily.

I'm seeing a new glint of joy in her eyes . What's happening in your life mom? I wish it will last.. i've never seen you this happy ... and i want to see you happier... okay Chaewon you'll do it for your plan and for whatever it's happening in your mother's life !

"Okay mom let's go!"
I shouted as i  hugged her  so tightly from happiness
Is she crying? I looked at her face and WHAT??? She is crying?

"What's wrong mom ? Why are you crying? " I asked her worriedly
" Nothing honey, it's just tears of happiness and excitement, thank you for accepting really !" she said while she wiped her tears.

" Aish drama queen Mama... so when are we moving? What about the maids ? And Mrs.Choi is she moving with us? Do we have a house there? Which school i'm in right now?" I flooded her with questions without thinking

"Hold on little cupcake , we're moving tomorrow, and the maids we're not taking no one ,all of them have their families they can't leave them even Mrs.Choi, yes i bought a house for just the two of us and lastly From now on you're studying at "Seoul's high school "

That sounds interesting... BUT WAIT... i have to meet him on Fridayy!? We're on Monday and it takes only 22 mins to drive from seoul to Hongdae... okay okay we're saved ...

" Wait , You said tomorrow! I need to start packing from now , You should've told me before ahhhhh how can i do it now? ..."

"Who's the drama queen now? " said mom as she poked my cheek
" aigoooo .. don't worry I've already told the maids to pack for you... Just go take a rest and then come have dinner with me. I'm COOKING TODAY!" She exclaimed as she raised her hands in joy.

"No mom i won't take a rest , I'm going to hang around the neighborhood, I'm going to miss it , I'm already missing it"
I told her sadly yes that is true the idea of ​​moving away from the neighborhood in which I lived since my birth and Mrs Choi... I will also miss her very much.

She understood me and agreed but she warned me to return before 8PM

I was walking the neighborhood looking at the buildings I'd miss in the future... Every moment in this neighborhood from my first bike ride to my motorcycle... I walked past my school... Do you think I'll miss it? Of course not.. it was just a boring part of my life...
Suddenly I saw my favorite secret place...A park abandoned years ago and no one walked in it... I and my childhood friend used to play in it.. Really, after he moved to another town, I couldn't find anyone to replace him. He is truly one of the dearest people in my life.... I hope to see him again to have the opportunity to tell him how much i missed him..

FLASHBACK
7yrs ago

"Chaewonaaaaaa come , I'm here !"
Shouted cha eun-woo from afar as he was swinging on the swing.
I ran to him angry.

" yaaa oppa i told you to wait for me !" I yelled at him

"Ooopsie, i missed the swing more than you so i came to see it first "
He said as he wanted to tease me while showing me his eye smile

"OKAY , woonie is angry now don't talk to her you ugly puppy"
I said as i back faced him, while crossing my arms, showing how angry i am .

" Aigo is my woonie angry?" He got off from the swing and walked closer to me " But oppa doesn't want to angry his only cupcake... so look what did he bought for her" he said as he pulled something from his pocket.

But still i didn't look at him or even utter a word .

"She doesn't want it... okay " he said in a sad tone making me feel sad as well " I thought you liked crispy chocolates but it's okay i will eat it by myself "
I swear not even a second passed when i looked at him putting on the brightest smile ever.
" Aishhhh oppa , you never fail to seduce me , you're so good at seducing you should be a promoter for these skills " I complimented him happily waiting for my price.

" Oh my woonie is no longer a kid , she knows who's the promoter , you're a grown woman now. Here's your chocolate " he said while giving it to me.
But when i extended my hand to take it he pulled his hand.
"I think you forgot something " he told while pointing to his cheek
I quickly jumped and pecked his cheek then quickly stole the chocolate from his hand and run away.
" Yaaaah , wait we're sharing it!" He shouted while chasing me

END OF FLASHBACK

I remembered these beautiful memories as I was swinging, and I didn't even tell how the time had passed until I looked at my watch and found that 8AM was approaching. So I decided to go home.

When i reached the house , I found the table decorated with all kinds of food... How I longed for my mother's cooking... I sat and dined with her and with the maids, since it was the last night with them. The sound of our laughter could be heard from outside as we chatted and shared jokes... We had so much fun that I wished this moment would never end... But it's a wish at last... After gathering the table and helping the maids clean, I threw myself On my bed, looking at the ceiling, thinking about my life and the changes that happened as i said to myself

" Tomorrow is a new chapter in my life. This book is getting very interesting "

How was today's chapter?? Did you like it ?
Share your opinions and thoughts i will appreciate it !!
Thank you for reading ♡♡♡♡♡