Chapitre 21

After taking a shower and helping Bitna clean up the mess in her room, Chaewon headed downstairs to find the boys sitting at the dining table as usual waiting for her

After taking a shower and helping Bitna clean up the mess in her room, Chaewon headed downstairs to find the boys sitting at the dining table as usual waiting for her. She sat next to Taehyung and Seokjin. Her mind was filled with thousands of ideas and plans for her to succeed in crawling out of the house without getting noticed by any of the guards or maids, especially the boys.

When she searched the house, she noticed that there were many security cameras. It's an almost impossible task, but in Chaewon's dictionary there is no place for the word impossible.

"Chaewon? What's wrong?" Chaewon moved her gaze to Seokjin on her right as he gave her a look full of care and tenderness.

She knows and is sure that she has a place in Seokjin's heart. She had previously noticed several times his attempts to get close to her and to show her his love for her through small gestures he made, such as secretly placing food on her plate when eating together, or his endless advice, as well as protecting and defending her many times from the youngest.

The matter was crystal clear to her, but she was always reluctant to open up to him at first, and after thinking about it a lot, she came to a conclusion.

Her lips curved into a soft smile showing her cute dimples as she looked at the concerned Seokjin who looked a bit taken aback by her smile .

"It's nothing" She paused as her smile widened "Thank you for the meal Oppa it's very delicious " She exclaimed as she grabbed the spoon beside her plate an stuffed it in her mouth like a small baby.

Jungkook in front of her spilled the banana milk he was drinking on jimin's lap beside him who himself didn't notice jungkook's act as he looked at Chaewon as if he's seeing a ghost.  Not so different than them Hoseok choked on his food as Namjoon beside him patted his back helping him while looking at Chaewon shocked along with Taehyung who froze in his spot. Imagine even Yoongi the unbothered one lifted his head from his plate in the blink of an eye .

On the other side , as soon as he heard what she said the spoon in his hand fell on the plate as Seokjin blinked his eyes several times not believing what she just said. His heart did skip a beat as he felt the blood doing a marathon in his veins . 

SHE CALLED HIM OPPA!

No matter how much he tried a blush appeared on his cheeks adding to it a rosy color.

"Did you h- did you just called me Oppa?" He asked almost  in a whisper.

She glanced up to meet his blushing face with a grin .

"Yup I did Oppa"

He pursed his lips together shifting glances all around the room trying to act cool as much as he can while in the inside his hearts beats like crazy almost breaking his ribcage . 

"Why?" He scratched the back of his head  awkwardly " I mean why did you call me Oppa? "

She giggled at his state .