Chapitre 17

From deep silence , the mansion had turned to a whole mess full of chaos. Boys were running everywhere chasing the one and only cause behind this chaos. Chaewon. 

"Come here or I swear to god I will shop off your head when I catch you" Yelled Hoseok angrily . 

"Don't say things you're not capable of!" Shouted back Chaewon while passing by backyard where the main pool is while seven figures running behind her .

"How the hell can she run all the way here without getting tired . I barely feel my feet now I'm giving up"  Yoongi threw himself on the ground in surrender . The moment he stretched himself  on the grass and spread his legs Namjoon tripped and fell on the laying boy . 

"Don't worry hyungs we will revenge on your behalf " Announced Jimin as he jumped on the whining boys on the floor .

Chaewon stopped infront of the pool not finding a way to evade them . She heard footsteps running closer to her yet she still looked at the pool . They stopped behind her panting drom running around. 

"Not finding a way out Kitten?" Teased Jimin .

"What do we do with her guys ? " Asked Taehyung in a mocking tone . 

"What do you think of joining us in a game miss?" Asked jungkook looking at his brothers mischievously . 

"What Game are you talking about kook??" Furrowed Hoseok at his brother .

"You know there is that game  between the criminal and its victim" explained Jungkook 

"is there a game like that ?" asked Hoseok dumbly .

"Hoseok just shut the fuck up!" Whined Seokjin 

"What about some cool water to calm down your nerves ?" Chaewon intervened turning slowly toward them as a wide creep smirk crept on her face . 

Their jaw fell and their eyes grew wide the minute their eyes fell on the Chaewon . Not because of the smirk nor when she spread her hands to fall in the pool but because she was showing them  their phones in her pockets .

"DON'T YOU DAA-" Taehyung tried to  take steps toward her in order to save his only love in this life .

"Too late " and with that  she jumped in the pool .  

"I'm drowning her until her lungs stop working no one STOPS me ! " Taehyung Jumped after her. 

"How the hell she managed to get the-" Seokjin got interrupted when Hoseok pushed him in the pool and jumped after him . Jimin and Jungkook were already in chasing her behind a flaming Taehyung . 

She kept swimming until she reached the last point in the pool .
She looked behind her to find a very nearby taehyung looking at her with shooting draggers' eyes .
Not a seconde passed she jumped out of the pool and ran for her life.