Chapitre 26

That was a fun of a chapter to write hope you as well have fun reading it ;)

_____________________________________________________

"A start over" They said in Illusion

"What do you mean ?" I frowned. They shared a look then Jimin leaned on the table. He took a deep breath then glanced his eyes back at my direction. His expression was dead serious making me tilt my head to the side as I rested my palms on my lap. 

" Few weeks ago we were acting like enemies and standing in each other's throat hating each other .Yet now we want a change we are a family and we want to ACT as a family . You know we want to restart our relationship all over and start to treat each other nicely like a brother to his sister and vice versa " He blurted out in a single breath . Woh I wonder if he is into rapping because I really encourage his talent. 

"Why so out of nowhere ? " I stared at each one of them and yet they are now the ones frowning not me . Yeah it's right last night was fun and we kind of were nice to each other but not THAT nice like today's morning. There is something fishy going on and I have no idea what it is. 

"You don't remember don't you?" Jungkook asked knitting both his eyebrows as he bit his bottom lip. 

"Remember what?" I raised and eyebrow at him. 

"Last night you had a night-" Taehyung was talking until Lucas shouted 

"Oh my god I forgot!" He stood up suddenly making the chair fall behind him and all of us startled. I gave a him a "WTF" look . "You forgot what Lucy?" Jimin gave him an awkward smile.

The now standing boy scratched the back of his head and made  a staring session with the floor until I stood up and made him shoot his head up looking at me . 

"I know what you are talking about" I announced . I checked every look that crept on their faces . It was mixture of relief and worry . Yet I continued " I admit last night was fun and I liked your company very much but I can't change my behavior right away do not expect too much from me. " 

"That means you agree right?" Taehyung asked with a little of worry in his voice . I nodded my head slightly and in a minute I found myself  engulfed in a hug by Taehyung and the others were sighing in relief . I caught a glimpse of how Jimin smiled as his eyes turned into crescent moons almost disappearing . Jungkook who is trying to hide his smile by biting on his bottom lip that made a small dimple appear on his left cheek. Lucas who looks like a proud father looking at his children . And finally this goof ball hugging looking almost the cutest with his boxy smile.

 I don't know but I feel like it's time maybe to open my heart for all of the seven boys even the grumpy Yoongi . It's true they didn't give a good impression at first neither they treated me good . But I can't say that I was nice to them too . So we are even both of us the boys and I are guilty and I'm glad they made the first move to start over either way I wouldn't have done it .