Chapitre 8

As soon as Chaewon left miss Lee lowered her head as tears of guilt started to build in her eyes and said sadly

"I'm really sorry for her behavior with you. It's my fault I wasn't there to raise her"
The boys furrowed at her sentene but Mr.Kim understood her so he comforted her as he held her hand
"Don't worry, from now on, we're on the same path together. We will raise her right and build a happy family"
All the boys now were jealous of  Chaewon especially Jimin who hates her the most now.
And with that they spent the evening together Mr.kim and Miss lee acting lovey  dovey and the boys just sitting there glaring at the couple .

On the other hand .
CHAEWON'S POV
19:30

Aisshhhhh I'm late I'm late i have to hurry!!
And with that i put on the fastest speed going to Hongdae!

END OF CHAEWON'S POV

After 20 mins , Chaewon stopped her bike in the middle of the forest infront  of a large deserted house. It seems that no one has lived in it for years, but few know the truth behind this picture. Chaewon got off her bike and sighed, "Here we go again." Then her steps guided her inside the house .

TIME SKIP .
Chaewon  came home in the middle of the night, looking so tired, she almost fell asleep standing up. And since it was a holiday, she crept into her room on the edges of her toes, trying not to wake her mother. The moment she entered her room, she went to the bathroom to wash, changed her clothes to clean ones, and threw herself on the bed.Then she remembered that her phone was switched off. She opened it to collapse missed calls and messages like rain from her mother and some other phone numbers. She was surprised and wondered "Who are all these messages from?"
However, she began to read the mesaages, one after the other, carefully.
"where are you?"
"Chaewon! Where did you go?" "It's getting late, please come home!"
"Penguin, go home, your mother is afraid for you, she is in our house."
"When you come back, call your mother and forget this number... it's forbidden for you."
Then she understood. Her mother is at Mr. Kim's house and they all know her absence now.
"Oh, what am I going to say to them now? What argument am I going to make! Really, my mother, for the first time, was worried about my absence, making it a collective anxiety!"
She grumbled and wrestled with her pillow in anger.
After a few minutes of fighting, she sat on her bed with her hair sprawled out, as if she had been electrocuted.
"Okay Chaewon you were partying with your friends.... Aisshhh i don't have friends!" She grabbed her hair, almost ripping it off being irritated like she never been.
"Oh ! WAIT! Hwasaa ..  she's my friend now let's call her!"
And with that she searched for hwasa in her contacts and called her .

ON THE CALL

H.S: hello?
C.H: oh hwasa it's me Chaewon
H.S: ohh Chaewon really ? It's past midnight you know that right?
C.H: Aishhh stop being so dramatic i know you're not asleep yet , you must be partying now I'm hearing the loud music -_-
H.S: Haha yeah yeah you're right wanna come it just started?
C.H : Yes, but in another way
H.S : How? :|
C.H : Now listen carefully.. here is the plan .
And with that she informed hwasa about the plan .
H.S: OKAY !!!
C.H: thaaank you Bitchie! Be ready okay?
H.S: Always ready!