Chapitre 23

Read the previous chapter to keep up with  the story .....

____________________________

 Chaewon walked toward  the entrance of the club where a guard was  standing proudly checking the identity cards of everyone while Wooyoung went to park his bike. As soon as she got there one of the guards pulled out a hand in front of her stopping her. 

"Kids are not allowed " Said the guy behind the black mask he is wearing in a robotic tone . He was tall and buff from head to toe that she looked like a puppy glancing at her owner when she looked up at him poking the inside of her cheek and putting her hands on her hips .

"What did you just say? Kids? Me?" She chuckled lightly shaking her head in disbelief  . 

"If you are not underage then prove it and give me your identity card and you may come in" Said the guard showing completely no emotions on his almost all covered face. 

"You don't know me , do you?" She cracked her knuckles  and her neck not taking her eyes from the guard infront of her whom she can feel that  raising an eyebrow at her behind his black shades . "Then I guess I should make you know me don't you think?" A smirk lifted her lips when the buff man started to take a few steps toward her touring her petite frame with his  incredibly tall height.

" Oh trying to show off huh" She scoffed and was about to push him until she saw the guard widening his eyes and stopping on his tracks looking behind her. Just then she felt a gentle squeeze on her left shoulder and a presence behind her she already recognized when

"She's with me " A deep yet familiar voice was heard making her glance up over her shoulder to Wooyoung who drew a side smirk on his heavenly handsome face looking darkly at the guard.

She sighed deeply and stepped aside letting him step forward . The guard kept looking back and forth between both of them then fully ashamed he lowered his head and opened the way for them to enter . 

"Welcome back Mr.Wooyoung " Uttered the man gesturing them to enter .Wooyoung rolled his eyes boringly  and made his entrance while the little devil beside him made a "tsk tsk" sound to the guard pulling her middle finger out to him  and entered as well .

                                                                          Chaewon's Pov

The club is electric tonight , everyone feeding off the smiles and fast dancing . I could go like this all night along ready to move with the music ,hands in the air, body moving like uncoiling rope , eyes on fire.  I feel as if my soul will shine so bright my skin will start to glow , like my aura would become visible. 

Tonight is young , my limbs have so much energy that  I'm going to club like this is my last night on Earth . The music moves me like I'm a puppet on strings , my head mashing so hard and my brain is in shut down mode.  I can see myself already  among the crowd dancing like crazy holding my shining blue "Sex in the driveway " cocktail  as the adrenaline rushed through my veins like there is no tomorrow.