Chapitre 5

She headed toward the class, so that only when she took the first step inside it all eyes fell on her. She never cared about them but just took a seat for herself ignoring all of the glaring girls and the drooling boys. She putted her head on the table to take a rest until the teacher comes.
After a while, a hand grabbed her shoulder, but she just pushed her away not even daring to look at the person.
"I'm not dating anybody so please leave me alone " she said in a bored tone

" Miss mind presenting yourself to the class ?" The professor asked her while trying to wake her up.
She immediately looked up to the teacher with wide eyes as her cheeks got redder than they were.

" ye...yes sir "she walked to the board awkwardly.

"Hello , my name is Lee Chaewon i'm a new student here , thank you"

"Are you single?"
"Date me!"
"Another slut trying to steal my oppa"
"You're beautiful!"
"Are you wifi? Because i can feel the connection "
The students addressed her at the same time but she rolled her eyes boredly then looked at the teacher
" if i am done can i go to my seat ?"
" Yes Chaewon you can and the others BE QUIET!" Yelled the teacher while glaring at the other students .
When Chaewon was heading to her seat a girl extended her leg in order to trip Chaewon but she was aware of her act so she smirked internally when she passed on the girl's leg pressing it hard making the girl whine in pain.
"Don't try to play with me , you won't like when i play back " she whispered-yelled making sure all the students heard her.
All of them shivered at her attitude. And with that she sat in her seat while the teacher started the lesson .

At the end of the lesson , chaewon was gathering her thing until
"Hey there" someone addressed her she immediately looked up . There was standing a medium tall girl with long black hair and pale skin, sharp eyes and full rosy lips looking at her .

 There was standing a medium tall girl with long black hair and pale skin, sharp eyes and full rosy lips looking at her

"What do you want?" Asked Chaewon keeping straight face .
" Chill girl..." said hwasa boredly "i'm just here because i liked your act before and i thought we could be friends... "
Chaewon thought for a bit then smiled for the first time this day thinking that finally she can have a friend who have the same attitude as her.
" There is no friends in my vocabulary, there is only partner in crime in , so what do you think?" Suggested Chaewon
"Sounds better than friends for me" joked hwasa smiling back at her .
Then both of them headed towards the next class.
" You know that the girl that tried to trip you is one of the most known bitches in school they call themselves the queenkas , I'm sure they all know what you did to her by now " hwasa warned her.
"Haha If they want a fight . I'll bring a war. As simple as that" laughed Chaewon .
" I like your attitude gurl, keep it it's your weapon here . Everyone must be targeting you by now "
" Targeting me ? That'll be fun . Now you know what's funnier than having boring lessons?"