Chapitre 18

So guys as it's been a long time since the last time I posted I decided to do  a double update !
Sorry for being this late anyways I won't disturb you more ENJOY!
_______________________________

So guys as it's been a long time since the last time I posted I decided to do  a double update ! Sorry for being this late anyways I won't disturb you more ENJOY!_______________________________

There  Chaewon was strapped to a chair in an empty, dark room where the only light source was the only door in front of her surrounded by the seven devils themselves glaring at her .

"If your father knows what you're doing now, he will never forgive you! Leave me and I won't tell him anything. I'll bury it here in this lonely cold, dark room," Chaewon demanded, trying to free herself from the ropes.
"Oh really, and how are you going to pass that on to him while you're stuck in this room locked up?" Jimin asked her, raising an eyebrow, surprised by her boldness, even in the situation in which she was placed.

"Oh well sadly we're not afraid of your threats we are going to do what we want to do and there is no one to save your sad ass from us" announced jungkook taking slowed steps in her direction until he reached her and crouched down to her level looking straight into her soul .But to his surprise, she did not show any sign of fear or panic, but her features were calm and empty.
"So what are you going to do?" She stared back at him raising an eyebrow at him .

"Oh you really still have the nerve, even in this situation, to raise your eyes to us and talk to us instead of begging us to leave you?" Hoseok asked in an exasperated voice

"And why should I? You are as helpless as me ... you're trying to show your powers while you don't have it why? Because i'm not any person in here i'm your sister under the law and in your dad's eyes i'm a diamond who can destroy anyone if someone dared to touch me or do something bad to me  and I saw how scared you are of him ... Now you're showing me that you are bunch of tigers who can devour but infront of him you look nothing but seven helpless puppies who don't dare to raise their tails from fear ..so stop this act of yours it won't work on me " She rolled her eyes boredly.

Oh,  she touched the sensitive area.
"Please let me kill her, it won't be more than a single shot, and everyone will rest." Begged Taehyung Namjoon .

"As if you can" she teased him .

"Well even if we are devoid of strength in front of my father now he is not there, then we are free to do so, therefore, measure your words with us, because every word you utter may do you evil.”Threatened her Yoongi.

"Oh well then what are you waiting for do whatever you want " She gave them a daring look . Even though she was tied in a chair she managed to underestimate all of them .
Namjoon was staring at her in the corner studying her reactions and calm answers.  It wasn't unnoticed how she took hold of the situation and was winning against them with her sharp yet factual statements.

"Don't play with us or we will make sure it will be your last game "  stated Jungkook raising a finger to her .
"Same goes for you" snapped back Chaewon at him .