Chapitre 31

Please read the author note below. Thank you

________________________

Lucas pov

She did it. She actually did it and asked me out. She thought It didn't faze me and I didn't want to date her. She thought so less of me . Very less for someone who wanted her from the minute he layed his eyes on her .

I knew the minute I've seen her that I would never look at any other  girl the same again . She stole my breath away none less my heart too. In the beginning I stumbled a bit showed emotions that I've never felt but with her. Like a toddler learning how to walk for the first time with the help of everyone.

I didn't need help . I never did . But the emotions that I felt whenever she was around. Heck she is everywhere . In my house, in the school, in my mind and even in my heart . I couldn't pinpoint what I exactly felt toward her .

But I knew for sur she is mine . She had to be mine . I have to make her mine ASAP. But not now . There is so more in our story than it seems from the outside . She was oblivious to my true self .
Her step-brothers , the roof She is living under . There were a lot of things that hid under the covers , behind the curtains and she didn't peek . Not yet .

But I know one day She will be aware and I don't know what her reaction would be . She is so random and unreadable . You can't expect her next move . I tried and I failed so let luck be on our side and hope she would take it easily and wouldn't judge us .

She wouldn't run away from us. She is no coward . She will face us and won't be scared . She is the strongest girl I've ever met in my whole life. That night when I first met her .  I knew what happened with her mother and that she slapped her for the first time in 17 years in front of people she didn't consider a family until lately.

If it was another girl she would fall right  there in front of everyone and cry her heart out . She would run away crying and blaming each person was around and would never forgive her mother . But she was much more than a pathetic girl like that . She didn't cry , she stood her head hanging high and left to the Han River on her bike . And even  there alone in the middle of the night . She didn't cry .

She kept it all inside and stayed strong . Came the next day and she forgave her mother as if nothing happened .

She is a sweetheart and too kind .
Too kind for this cruel world she was dragged to . For me .

Yet I don't  give a fuck . They say if you give a  fuck that fuck would get you fucked , that's how I learned to not give a one . So  I won't make the exception now.