Chapitre 6

"You'll see"

TIME SKIP

Lunch time ended and each student went to his class as well as Chaewon and Hwasa after treating her friend's knees. Each of them took their seats , waiting for the teacher to come. Chaewon rested her head on the desk , just few minutes after she heard cheers she immediately looked up to see ...

CHAEWON'S POV

WHATTTT?!? THE COCONUT HEAD IS IN MY CLASS?! What else could make my day worse than now? Ahhhhh
I sighed then i rested my head again on the desk ignoring the jerk's presence. Just then all the noise stopped i AGAIN looked up just to see all the students looking at my direction.
WHATT NOW ?!?!
But i felt a presence beside me i turned to my left just to see a pair of Bambi eyes looking at me .
"Go away i'm not in the mood to agrue with you" i said glaring at him.
"Neither do i so can you take your ass off my seat?" Said jungkook in a cold tone.

"I don't care if it's your seat because from now on it's mine go search yourself another seat or just sit on the floor it suits more"

"I don't mind sitting on you , y'know that right?" He asked sarcastically.

"No you can't that's what i know"
"Oh penguin don't test me" he dared me

WAIT... maybe he will ....NO NO NO NO .... but i won't put my guards down ....
Just then i looked to my right and found and empty seat beside me ...

"You can sit here .. it's the same view anyway " I suggested pointing at the seat beside me ..

"Whatever " said jungkook as he sat down beside me .

Just then the teacher entered the class ... alright another boring lesson ...
I was getting bored as the time passes ... i looked to the spleeping figure on my right. LIKE WTF?! the teacher let him sleep like that ... huh what am i even saying ?! His father is the owner of this hole damn school ... just then an idea popped in my head . A small grin appeared on my face .

Riiiiiiiiing

Rang the bell marking the end of the day , i quickly gathered my things and leaved the class waiting for the sleeping beauty to wake up or should i say recording her? Heheeheh I'm a genius ...

JUNGKOOK POV

Ahhhhhhh i yawned... finally another school day is finished. I lifted my head up and stretched my arms just to find an empty seat beside me ... hahah she's scared of me now she ran away but something took my attention a small note was on her desk , i quickly read it

"This is just the beginning you MR. Coconut head heheheh ENJOY!
King chaewon"

What does that even mean? Huh ? Did she do something? I don't care she didn't have the courage to even face me she can't do anything...
I gathered my things even though i didn't wrote a word..
As i was standing up , i fell on the floor so hard that i got slapped on the face .
YESSS YOU GUESSED RIGHT ! She tied the strings of both of my shoes together.
"LEEE CHAEWON!!" I saw many students looking at me weirdly some of them even holding their laughters .
I quickly untied them stood up and headed out of the class going to meet my hyungs ignoring all the weird looks j'm getting while walking through the hallway...
I won't spare you ! You ugly witch! I HATE YOU!
As soon as i reached them , i found them all by the car waiting for me , they looked at me . Not a seconde passed the 95Line burst out laughing along with hoseok hyung.
" What ? Why are you laughing?"
Really why are they laughing!?