Sept 30, 2021 Thursday (1:15 pm~ 3:51 pm)

A good start with a bad ending

I had another dream about BTS again.BTS was high school students. They were older high school students, like seniors, while I was a junior or something. The seniors were having this field trip thing and BTS wanted me to come because Namjoon and Hoseok had a crush on me. I didn't choose Hoseok, I choose Namjoon, but he didn't know that at all. Namjoon was wearing this cute hoodie and sweats, with the hood up. I decided to match Namjoon to drop a few hints. I wore a half grey, half green hoodie that was huge on me. I even put the hood up and went up to Namjoon. I felt so smol and soft in it. Namjoon even said, "don't you just feel cute and smol when you wear hoodies?" With a cute smile and the cutest voice I can muster, I nodded at him and said, "hehe, yeah. We're both cute and smol."  To go to this field trip, the seniors had special IDs that the teachers scan over to make sure that all students were accounted for. This field trip was sex related I think. Only seniors who were sexually active can go I think. The teacher asked me how I got to go on this field trip since I was a junior. I got pale when she asked me but I just said, "well... It just sort of happened awhile ago. Teens always experiment..." The senior boys and girls in the back began making fun of me, and the teacher asked me, "so, how was it for the first time?" And I replied back, with a shrug, "It... Didn't really feel good... It felt like rubbing sandpaper down there, before shoving in a large tube over and over into a small hole..." Basically, I was saying that I was forced. The teacher and the students didn't even connect the dots, but when I looked back at Namjoon, he was concerned and worried about me.

Notable moments
*I only saw Namjoon in the dream
*The hoodies were so detailed, I'm amazed I remembered them
*The dream was so good in the beginning, but the end of it left a weird taste in my mouth
*Namjoon isn't even my bias of BTS, it's Hoseok