October 29, 2021 (9:56 pm~2:40 am)

Life on a dying earth

It all started when this nuclear like war happened on earth. A huge percentage of people have died all over the world and only a few survived. The survivers all turned inhumane to survive; killing others to have shelters and food, kidnapping women and children. With a lack of proper government, it was just chaos on land. I was the only female with a group of 3-4 men. We lived in this van that constantly traveled all over the wasteland of America. One of them men were trying to make the van into a rocket ship that can keep us up in space. We would always take in others on the street, especially the ones who looked like they were vulnerable, like women and children and the elderly. This one guy, a very handsome man with stubble, begged to come with us. I was more hesitant and scared, because during sleeping shifts, he slept next to me. Of course, he never tried anything and he actually protected me. We all grew close in that tiny van, until the van was eventually built to go up into space. That was when we began looting others and stealing food. We would take in children and women and people we deemed "humane". We basically played God on who can survive with us. After many months of traveling and gaining more people and building the rocker, we were finally able to blast off into space. Once in space though, we did wonder if there was a planet we can make habitable... Or if we'll just end up being in a floating piece of metal for all our lives, until our radio caught messages that sounded like English from a far away planet. And that was when I thought, 'Maybe we aren't doomed...'

Notable moments
*None of my family members or friends were with me
*I looked a bit older, maybe in my early 20s