November 10, 2023 (8:30 am~ 10-15 am)

A FNAF inspired nightmare

Everyday after work/school, we would have free roaming animatronics around or neighborhood. I found out that my neighborhood animatronics was possessed by BTS. Crazy? Yeah. Well one day, one of them went crazy break. It was after work, I had one of the only living BTS members as a friend. He picked me up from work and we were having a great time, when we pulled into my street and saw carnage. There was screams everywhere. Blood trails all over the roads and sidewalks. Even body parts laying around. There's was a little girl running away screaming and covered in blood, with an animatronic following her. Remember, all the animatronics were members of BTS, but one is still alive, so there's 6 animatronics. This one in particular seemed to be killing everyone. He was covered in blood and seemed to be chomping on some kind of arm. When he saw us pulling up into the street, this thing gave a loud mechanical roar and started stomping towards us. Luckily, another, more friendly, animatronic popped out and tried to slow the other one down. My friend tried to help us out by reversing out of our street, but the evil animatronic over powered the other one and tried to tear off the roof of the car. It managed to kill off the last BTS member and tried to get me, when all the other animatronics finally came together and held back the other one. But the damage was done. The last remaining BTS never was pulled out of the car and dragged along the road at a high speed. The road was smeared in more blood and hair and guts and body parts. I watched as these body parts somehow wormed it's way into an unused animatronic. When this new one finally lit up, it tried to come at me so I ran off.

Notable moments
~inspired by the FNAF movie
~i don't remember which member was who, but I knew they were BTS
~i tried to get away by going door to door to try to out run then