July 22, 2021 Thursday (1:45 pm-4:06 pm)

Killer kids

I'm pretty sure there's a show about these kids. But... The ones I dreamed about were so much more sinister. The 10 that I saw were supernatural in a sense, and mentally crazy. They liked to play tricks on me. They would hide in dark places, or act like what real children would act like. One of them actually tried to kill me. The one that tried to kill me was small, probably a female. She didn't seem like a kid at all, more like a little person. I just didn't feel like I was dealing with a child. He tried to attack me with a hammer or something. I killed her though... I stabbed her with a skrewdriver through the neck. There was another kid, he seemed like the oldest, male. But he wrote a black and white clown like suit. His eyes and face seemed cartoon-ish. He had big eyes that didn't seem to blink, black lipstick, and chalk like white skin. His arms and waist seems to turn 360°. He hid in small places, scaring me. He would purposely run away from me so that I can be alone with him, only for him to jump scare me. I couldn't really kill him, so I called the police do they can shoot him down. I tried to distract him but letting him do his party tricks. He loves to show off how flexible he was. When the police came and shot him down, they seemed to have a big casket with a doll inside there. They placed his body with the doll. One of the officers was dropped off to stay with me, but he had a big picture frame with a painting. The painting was on the child killers, but there was the demons behind them. The child killers seemed so normal, kinda like how Charlie Brown characters looked like. But the demons behind them were dark and colorless,  they clung to the children,  trying to drag them towards a pile of caskets in the background.  So... did it mean that I just killed two normal,  innocent children? Or did I just give the devil what they wanted??

Notable moments
*the setting was at my house