June 17, 2022 (8 am~10 am)

JK in Hawaii

In this dream, I was at a store. It looked like Don Quixote, which is a Japanese supermarket. It was a large building that sold mostly Asian products. Anyway, inside there is a food court area, and I was helping my family set up a reserved seating area for Jungkook, the youngest member of BTS. Apparently he was coming over to Hawaii for important business or something. Anyway, he came to the store and I hugged him. He was dressed in a T-shirt, fully displaying his arm tattoos. We hugged and talked story at the table, before he had to leave. I missed him a lot so I checked on his Instagram and he was headed towards the north shore, but he was standing in the middle of the empty road with the captain, "****** is stuck in Hawaii forever now. She is a part of this road... I miss ***** so much." He later explained that someone important to him died in a crash and that he was visiting her grave. Since I live in the North shore, I passed by that area. After something happened(I can't remember) me and my two guy friends Caden and I-forget-his-name started walking down a long stretch of highway, but it was getting dark. Caden ran ahead, leaving me alone and I tried to catch up with him. I was getting scared until my mom came by with a new van, with Caden and the other guy friend in there. When I got inside, I began screaming my head off at them both for leaving me in the dark.

Notable moments
*This dream was very random
*I don't know why I dreamed about Jungkook