"You're not that bad after all..."

Atsushi\Azami"s P.O.V:

"Mommy is he my daddy?" Alicia's said while looking at Akutagawa 

After Alicia said it I can feel my face burning and I look at Akutagawa he looks like... Blushing? I look away to see Kyouka-chan who is controlling her laugh like she said something to Alicia.. I sigh and put Alicia down as she walk towards to Akutagawa...

"Come on let's go inside" Kyouka-chan said..

We went inside and I said something to Akutagawa 

"make yourself at home" I said while putting a smile at him..

"Thank you.." he said 

I turned around taking off my shoes and I walk towards to Kyouka-chan.

"Come with me..." I said while whispering to her ears.

she nodded and we went to her room. 

"Akutagawa I'm just gonna talk to Kyouka-chan can you?" 

"Yeah I can look for Alicia" he said while sitting at the couch"

"Thank you"I said to him 

"No problem"

Akutagawa's P.O.V:

As jinko went upstairs to talk to Kyouka and Alicia is looking at me..and not bad she's pretty cute like her mother..She has jinko's hair and a dark blue eyes like her...father's eyes...

"Are you really my father?" the kid speak while looking at me..

"Sorry kid but I'm not your father" 

"Just call me Aly.." she said while looking at her hands like she was controlling not to cry..

"wow this kid knows how to controlling to not to cry" I said to my thoughts...

I sigh and I look at the ceiling thinking something but the kid keep distracting me...I mean I hate to see a kid crying especially this kid...I sigh once again and look at Aly ...

"Fine you can call me "Daddy"" I said

Then she look at me she's so happy and she smiles at me and her smile look like her mother's smile

Atsushi\Azami's P.O.V:

"I mean it's obviously you like Akutagawa-san" Kyouka-chan said while looking at me..

"But you know he's-" I cut off when Kyouka-chan speak up..

"Not just enemy oni-san not just enemy" 

I said nothing I just sigh...

"Why am I keep denying it that I like Akutagawa ...Is it because of Kyouka-chan and Aly's safetyness? or is it because of my past?  I said with my thoughts..

"I get it...I know Akutagawa-san is abusing me back then and you're also thinking Aly's safetyness but you can't deny that you like him..." Kyouka-chan said to me 

I was shock when Kyouka-chan said it I mean she's not wrong I like Akutagawa after of the fight against the leader of the guilt...

"Come on let's go downstairs it's almost 6:00 and we have a guest" Kyouka-chan said and I nodded..

We both went down stairs and we heard laughing at the living room and once we checked the living room we saw Aly and Akutagawa playing and..Akutagawa is... Smiling? As I saw Akutagawa is smiling I can feel my heartbeat is racing and Kyouka-chan at my back smirking..

Akutagawa's P.O.V:

I enjoy playing with Aly and she's also enjoy playing with me... and she remind me of Gin... As I lost in thoughts Aly called Jinko who is now the back of me makes me back to reality..