"B-Brother...?"

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in this story I'm si busy aty school this lately, So I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Atsushi/Azami's P.O.V:

"You..."

"Eh?" That's the only word I can say...

"F-forgot what I said... Uhm... Wanna have some tea?" Akutagawa said to me...

"Uhm... Sure" I said

Is he likes me?

Akutagawa's P. O. V:

I tried to calm myself but half if me says "No❤️"..

"I guess I really love you Jinko..." I said it to my thoughts...

I give jinko the tea and she accepted it..and the silence appear no where...till Jinko speak up..

"Akutagawa?"

"Hm?"

Atsushi/Azami's P.O.V:

"Should I confess or no?,I mean the word that he said "You" can't get out of my mind...Yeah I should probably confess...wish me luck-"

" Aishitemasu..."
(I love you...)

A/N:I don't know if I'm right the Japanese of  "I love you"

Akutagawa's P.O.V:

"Aishitemasu.."

I was silence when Jinko said that I couldn't speak... But my heart is bounding...so I exhale and I look at her and I smiled...

"Watashi mo itoshite iru yo"
(I love you too)

As I said that I could see Jinko becoming a blushing mess...

"Eh? Really?"

"Yup..."

Then that she walked towards to me and went down to her knees and she let a smile on her face...

As that I smiled back and grabbed her chin...

"Can I?"

"Of course you can..."She said...

As that I crashed my lips to hers as she could kiss me back...

Atsushi/Azami's P.O.V:

This feeling is the most beautifully I ever had... I like—no love him with all my heart... His soft lips on mine... I just love it...

As that we pulled out for some air and we stare at each other and he kissed my forehead...

And that that we heard some footsteps coming in the kitchen-

A/N: Let's just say that the hotel looks like a condo^^

"Mommy? Daddy?"

We looked at Aly who is still half asleep as Aly walked towards us...

Then of course she went to Akutagawa and Akutagawa kindly put her on his lap...

"I love you both..."

~The next morning~

Atsushi/Azami's P. O. V:

I woke up cuddling Aly as I felt a hot breath through my nape...I looked at it and saw Akutagawa who is also cuddling me as that I remove my hand slowing from Aly's waist and I looked at Akutagawa who is piece fully sleeping...

And that the sun went through his face and that made him a beautiful man...I smiled at the that how beautiful Akutagawa as I put my hand to his glass skin face...and that I saw him slowly opening his eyes and he looked at me...