"You..."

Atsushi/Azami's P.O.V:

"Found you at last" That boy said it clearly even he just said it under his breath... I immediately grabbed the tiger plushy and I went to the cashier and I found it wierd?...

Why?

She exactly look like Ranpo-san with long straight black hair and a violet highlights (?)

(I don't know what's Poe's hair color 😃)

And she look exactly like Ranpo-san and a bit that the emo version of Dazai-san-..

"Ma'am?"

"Ah yes.. sorry..."

"It's ¥100 with that plushy"

"Oh..."

I grabbed my wallet and gave her the ¥100..

"Okay... Well thank you for coming!" She said while giving me the bag and I took the bag and I left the store...

~In the hotel building~

As I got to the hotel I knocked to the door cause I didn't bring the card key... And I was surprisingly that Aly is crying on Akutagawa's shoulder...

"Ah.. Jinko your finally here..."

"W-what happened?" I said while entering the room and put down the bag on the floor...

I was about to take Aly but the way Aly holds in the neck got tights and it makes Akutagawa choke as I didn't take Aly away from Akutagawa..

Akutagawa sat on the bee trying to calm Aly down...

Akutagawa's P. O. V:

I was trying my best to calm Sly down until I remembered what I'm doing to Gin when she was still same age as Aly..

I put my hands to her hair and I played with her hair again...

"Shh... It's okay.. Daddy's here" I said...

She sobs at my chest and suddenly she speak up..

"Daddy.. please don't give me to the boy that has coffee brown hair.." she said still crying on my chest..

I look at Jinko who is shocked what she said..

"Don't worry I won't..."

"You promise?"

"I promise..." I said... In few minutes she fell asleep to my chest and I gently put her to the bed again... And I sat down next to Jinko who is sitting on the floor...

"Thank you.."

"For what?"

"The way you calm down Aly..I'm not good at calming a kid..but I'm trying my best to be a perfect mother to her..."

"It's fine..."

As that the silent went again.. not awkward like they used too... it's a comfortable silent...

"So wanna talk about some random stuff?" Jinko said

"Yeah I don't mind..."

So as that we talk for 30 minutes...we laughed,we share our few secrets and smirking when we talk 'our' crushes...

"So what type of boy you like though?" I asked her..

"Well, the type of boy I like is... respectful, accept my daughter, and of course he cares for us..."

"Oh...okay"

"How about you...What type of girl do you like?" She asked me..

"You..."

to.be.counted
Words:487

A/N:Sorry if it's short I have project to work on:>