Barty Bear

Summary:

Incontri TenTENNANTi/wavering Meetings sort of Missing Moments a little ahead ...(it's just a matter of a few chapters before it can happen even in the original co written crossover)
David needs a special gift, the Doctor bring them all in the proper place and Barty tests himself in order to impress his Second Dark Lord.
Written for the 'Flufftober 2021' Prompt 1: Winning a Teddy for the other

Notes:

Before reading:
if you don't know this huge crossover story cowritten with my friend Loki https://archiveofourown.org/works/24057604/chapters/57893587 , you'd better close this page, because you'll never ever manage to figure out what this extra fluffy one shot is about, lol

if you are already familiar with the mentioned story, in this one shot (and the many others i'm going to post this month for this challenge) you'll find event a little ahead compared to where the original plot arrived, but it's just a matter of few chapters to add ;) and it's about something you already know it's going to happen ;)
If you're looking for huge amount of fluff, especially BarTen fluff, this is the right place!

Barty Bear

"Doctor, I still don't understand why you wanted to bring us here!" Kevin mutters, coming out from the TARDIS with the others. "And then exactly, where would we be?"

"I'm amazed, I didn't expect that from an almost adopted New Yorker like you. Don't you recognize Brooklyn anymore?" Ten teases him.

"Well, it's not the one I use to know, evidently." the persuader observes.

"You are damn right!" the Time Lord smiles enthusiastically. "My friends, okay, someone here is a lot more than a friend," he murmurs, holding an adoring Barty close to him. "Welcome to February 15, 1903!"

"And why did you pick just this date?" Alec investigates, like a good detective.

"Because David said he wanted a souvenir to take to his children, so what's better than the first Teddy Bears in history?" Ten says, smugly.

"Oohh, but it's perfect! Kids will love it. I'll get one for Ty too and especially one for Georgia... you're never too big for a Teddy Bear! " David gets excited.

"This is the spirit!" the Doctor approves.

"It's not the kind of gift Jessica would appreciate... not that she has ever appreciated anything from me!" Kevin snorts.

"So instead of that fucking ungrateful chick give a Teddy Bear to me, I will certainly be very grateful!" Peter winks at him, snatching a kiss from him.

"This time I forgive you, just because it was a big kiss," Kevin smiles against his lips, before changing his tone and look. "But if you still dare to speak ill of my Jessica once more I will silence you all day long!" he threatens him.

"If you really wanted to impress your Companions you should have taken them to London in 1973, when I created the M25 project!" Crowley brags at the memory.

"Oh well, yes of course, the same invention that later made you a flambé demon!" Aziraphale reminds him. "And if it weren't for Adam, you would just have nothing left of your beloved Bentley, save for the tube you waved in the battle!"