AKA Caged

Summary:

Another missing moment from 'Balance'
The sequel of 'AKA Trigger me!'
Killgrave has a surprise for Jessica, but nothing can stop a woman who wants revenge!
Written for the 'Flufftober 2021' Prompt 28: Soothing baths

Notes:

IMPORTANT: if you like those stories where Killgrave is pictured 1000000 times worse than he appeared in the series, stay the hell away from my fics, especially this series... because I strongly believe in his better version (it's something I REALLY saw in him), blame me for this.

This story belongs to 'Balance' universe, it's a sequel of 'AKA Trigger me!'

trust me, that prompt at first made me pop in my mind such a fluffy scene, with just a hint of eroticism... then I recaled Jessica wanted a revenge and... oh God, I guess I've NEVER EVER written anything more explicit!!!

You're still in time if you want to stop reading it XD

Thanks to whoever is reading this, although I'm more and more convinced no one actually is and the only thing that poorly increases the hits it' me updating, LOL

AKA Caged

"I just don't understand why you don't have a bathtub!" Kevin complained, coming out of Jessica's bathroom with a towel wrapped around his pelvis and another over his head, drying his hair.

"First point, not everyone can afford the luxury of doing a fucking nothing all day long like you, there are people who work, you know? And those who work are in a hurry, and those in a hurry want a shower, certainly not a fucking slacker fluffy bath!"Jessica had the answer ready, rather aggressive to have just woken up.

The fact was that she had not yet forgiven him for what had, or worse, had not happened, in his house, two nights before.

"And, the second point, if anything, I do not understand why you insist on staying here in the morning, when you have a penthouse with every luxury!"

"Simple, because I may have any kind of luxury, but you are not there!" he approached her, bending over to kiss her, without warning. "You are my most unbridled luxury." he smiled at her, before going to dress.

"Well, it happens that this wild luxury has a lot of backlog. I'm leaving," she greeted him from the closed bathroom door, before leaving.

She wasted no time wondering why not she just left, instead of greeting him, as if they were a couple.
Jessica had stopped tormenting her about it for a while ... even if she was not yet able to accept one hundred percent the answer she had given to her same questions.

She had not lied when she had told Killgrave she had a lot of work to do: the unsolved cases which she had some shed light on were not missing, but that morning she had a priority and she entrusted to the closest sex shop to her home/office that Google Maps could show available.

She went in, covering her head with the hood of her sweatshirt, as a precaution, and thanked her lucky stars that there were no other customers.

"Hi, sweetie, can I help you somehow?" the assistant asked, looking so androgynous that Jessica couldn't have determined her gender for sure, but that's not what she was interested in.

At the moment her attention was mostly drawn by a dark purple vibrator, a little bit. curved, which for shape and length reminded her to Killgrave a lot.

- Jessica, fuck, concentrate, you are here for a reason!- she admonished herself, looking back at the assistant.

Andrea, she could read in the badge.
Not even the name gave her some clues.

"Oh, are you interested in that? It's one of the latest models that came to us, you really are a connoisseur. With that, satisfaction is guaranteed!" Andrea chuckled.

"Uh? No, no, it's something else that interests me." Jessica took a breath.