AKA Come Quando Fuori Piove

Summary:

Another Missing Moment of 'Best Intentions, Wrong Ways!' , somewhere in chapter VI
Jessica is forced to stay home, not by Killgrave, but by bad weather!
And when Jessica gests bored her favourite victim can be only one...
Written for the 'Flufftober 2021' Prompt 26: New hobby together

Notes:

IMPORTANT: if you like those stories where Killgrave is portrayed 1000000 times worse than he appeared in the series, stay the hell away from my fics, especially this series... because I strongly believe in his better version (it's something I REALLY saw in him), blame me for this.

This story belongs to 'Best intentions, Wrong Ways!' universe, in Chapter VI, after he really tested Jessica's patience when he was getting bored and she found minor investigations for him to keep him busy. It takes place in one of those seven days they had to wait for before finding out if Killgrave's orders involving memory could work on Trish and Malcolm.

The Italian title will be explained in the one shot and in the notes after that, too ;)

AKA Come Quando Fuori Piove

"Fuck, I don't believe it." Jessica exclaims that morning, looking out the window. "It's still raining!"

She and Kevin are in the living room and have just finished breakfast.

"It happens, my darling." he replies calmly, sitting down to read the newspaper.

"Not three days in a row, not in my New York!" she mutters, turning to him. "Tell me, maybe you have something to do with it? Is this another extension of your power? Did you command wheater to make it a shit like your fucking England?"

"Jessica, you're raving about it, I have nothing to do with it, blame the weather," he replies, continuing to read the newspaper. "And I'll pretend I haven't heard what you said about my beloved England, I know now it's just your anger that is making you talk."

"Of course, I'm pissed off, I can't do a damn thing, I'm forced to stay here!" she snorts, pulling the curtain again to cover the window.

"You can always hole up in your study working on your cases." he reminds her, who would just like to read his newspaper in peace.

"No I can't, I'm at the point where I have all the unimaginable theory possible, but I need facts and, given that I don't want to get drenched, even if I were to go out and take pictures in this shitty weather they would come out like shit." she explains, annoyed.

"Then you will have to wait for the rainless days to return." he replies phlegmatically, before he sees a female hand lowering the newspaper in a bad way.

"Well, I certainly won't do it alone. I'll find a new hobby, but with you. " she states, determined.

If Kevin could just go back to a few days before, he would remember being in the same bored condition that Jessica is now, except that he was even ten times more unbearable. And he could even leave the house.

He just has to satisfy her, putting away the newspaper.

"Let's hear, what would you propose, my darling?"

Time to say it and he finds himself dragged into Jessica's study, with her putting three black darts in his hand, while she holds the red ones.