AKA What Women Want

Summary:

Missing moment from 'Balance'
From an evening together, almost like a 'normal' couple a confrontation begins, a confrontation with Killgrave that Jessica desperately needs.
Written for the 'Flufftober 2021' Prompt 12: Sleepy kisses

Notes:

IMPORTANT: if you like those stories where Killgrave is pictured 1000000 times worse than he appeared in the series, stay the hell away from my fics, especially this series... because I strongly believe in his better version (it's something I REALLY saw in him), blame me for this.

This story belongs to 'Balance' universe (so really, it doesn't make sense reading it without knowing that story and all its prequels) , but you can undestand it even if my updates of that story here ddn't reach the same point of the Italian one...

You know what? When I plotted this story I mostly had pictured only the final scene, which is the prompt, indeed... but those two characters created of of nothing the perfect context.
Flungst (fluff+angst) is back, with those two, especially in this what if-universe I created for them, much more serious than the 'Best Intentions...' one (by the way, check out my latest missing moment from that 'AKA Fucking Cheater, Drown in Feathers!' , it's super extra fluff and fun ) , it's just... inevitable ;)

AKA What Women Want

It happened again.
Killgrave had been found at Jessica's house again.
Jessica hadn't chased him away at all.

They had had sex, wildly, against Jessica's study window, with the shutters left high and the soft light flashing their silhouettes, if anyone ever lean out from the upper or lower floor to see them.

Killgrave had proposed it and Jessica had let herself be carried away by the thrill of being seen or even just glimpsed.

They had dined, this time with a more frugal pizza.

Then they had sex again, this time in a tender, slow, patient way, lying on the sofa.

This was a mode that scared Jessica even more.

-Fuck! I might as well admit to myself that he and I made sweet lo ... noooo.-

"Hey, Jess, are you there?" Kevin distracted her from her thoughts, because it so happens that now, on that same sofa, dressed as little as possible, the two were watching a movie.

Another of the things any normal couple would do.

- But we're certainly not a normal couple. We are NOT a couple. Fucking period!-

"Jess? You can also say it if you don't like the film, but I remind you that you chose to see it! "

"Uh? No, no, I'm interested in watching it and you should be as well: do you see what a beautiful power the protagonist has? He knows how to listen to women, not like you, who just command them! " the detective recovered from her thoughts, pointing to the screen.

"Well, I could order them to tell me what they think, the point is, I don't care to know." the persuader shrugged, then stretched out his arm as needed to caress her face. "There's only a woman I'm interested in knowing everything about, I can't force her to tell me anything anymore, even if she 's still an open book for me."

Jessica played aloof and pushed his hand away from her face in a bad way, but he wasn't bothered at all.

"Oh yes? And let's hear, then, what would I like now? " she challenged him.

Kevin smiled at her and picked up the bottle of scotch they had placed on the floor.

"Alcohol," he replied confidently, opening the bottle and tilting it for her to take a few sips.

Not that Kevin wanted to aggravate his beloved's drinking problems, but that dose was far from what she needed to get a hangover.

"And then you want a kiss from me, maybe it wasn't necessarily in that order," he added, pulling her to him before she had time to say anything else, tasting the alcohol straight from her lips, tongue and palate.