party rock!

The next day, Karen and Arthur where already getting ready to leave, like starting to pack things. I felt sorry for Matt, I was feeling sad they where going, what about him? he had know them for longer than me, he would miss them more.

I understood why Matt wasent taking an interest in me, not realy talking to me much. He obviously dident like to see his friends leaving him, I realised that, i dident mind, i guessed it was his way of getting over it.

I had herd rumours, people talking of a little party going on, to give Karen and Arthur a proper goodbye i assumed.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Later, I saw Karen crying a few times, wich was understandable, leving this great job she has had for 3 years. That would be me someday, hopefully no time soon, ive only just started! 

**********************************************************************************************************************

That night the rumours became true, there was a party at the "blue cafe box" But i felt that it would be wrong for me to just turn up, so I stayed in my trailer.

No one was around, i guess they where al at the party. I kept on thinking about my future.

about an hour passed, I was sitting on my bed, on my phone, as usual, watching short clips of doctor who, I felt weird watching doctor who, now that im working in it. 

Then their was a knock on the door, so i put my phone away. "who is it?" I asked

"its Matt"

Matt? did he need something? why would he be knocking, hes ment to be at the party. I thought.

I then realised, id been thinking for a few moments, so told him to come in.

Matt steped in, then paused, and looked around, surprized.

"is there something wrong?" I asked

"no..its just your trailer..." he said, amazed.

I laughed. "my trailer?"

"....its a lot...cleaner then I thought"

I laughed again.

"seriously, my trailers a dump, i dont know how to keep it clean" he said.

he then snapped out of it. "anyway, um, why are you here? dont you wanna come to the party?"

"oh, um, no one realy told me about it, its Karen and Arthurs leaving thing isent it?" I asked.

"yeah, come on"

"um, are you sure I should go? im the one replacing them, sort of, im not sure if..."

"hey, dont think like that! your as welcome to everything as everyone else, your part of the "who family" now Jessie, Karen has been asking for you, you gotta come" He told me.

"oh, ok" I gave in, so followed him to the party, where i was greeted by Karen in an enormos hug.

The main lights where switched on, a few disco lights flashed, almost everyone had a drink in there hand, there was a massive banner on the wall saying "goodbye Ponds!"

"hey, where have you been?" she asked, i thought Karen would be upset, but she seemed over the moon.

Matt drifted off elsewhere, leaving us together.

A few thoughts whent through my head.

"Jessie?" Karen asked

"huh? oh sorry, um" I glared at Matt, on the other side of the room.

"i was busy, but im here now!" 

She hugged me again, a few other people came to talk to Karen, I took a drink, i wasent sire what kind it was.

A few hours past, Matt had a little dance competition with Arthur, it was quite funny. As the fun continued, moods began to change. I noticed Matt and Karen in the corner, Matt had his hand on her back, comforting her, Karen seemed upset, I think the reality was slipping in again.

I was about to go see her, but i thought, better not. Dont want to make too much attention, Matt was looking after her.

Matt seemed to be drinking responsibly, if anything I was impressed. I rememberd the other night, Matt and Arthur where hilarious, I started laughing. But I think it was Karen who was having a bit to much this time, so at the end of the party, Matt brought her back to her trailer.

Everyone returned to there trailers, another day was finished, at the doctor who studios.