a few words

So it was nearing the day of goodbye. From what I could see, I was the only one who was so effected, and worried. But, I think everyone else was dying to leave, to get a break from work. 

It was night, about 11.30 PM. Me and Matt where over in his trailer watching a movie. One it finished, Matt turned it off, and we snuggled up to each other in his bed.

"What's up?" He asked.

"nothing, im fine"

"No you're not, I can tell!" He replied.

"Matt!" I groaned.

"tell me!"

I sighed, with his eyes looking right into me.

"I'm scared of leaving set, of leaving you"

"ah, Jessie we have talked about this!" He answered.

"Yeah, I know, you said we'd see each other, and keep in touch"

"exactly, so what's the problem?"

"It wont be the same as how it is here!" I pleaded.

And with that he stopped, breathed out, and looked straight at me.

"I know, I know" he sighed.

I was about to argue, but then I realised. He did know, he had been through this before. So I listened.

"It wont be the same, but it could be just as good, maybe even better! We could do whatever we want, because we wont be stuck here in set, we can go places, and if you don't like it, we are both coming back here for the next season, aren't we?" 

"I guess so"

"It wont be that bad Jessie!"

I groaned under my breath. "ah, okay" I told him, giving him a little hug, still lying on the bed. 

After a while, once we had settled down, and where trying to sleep, I did try to think positive, I thought it through. Was I being a drama queen? Maybe I should just trust Matt, isn't that what im meant to do?

I just left myself with my thoughts. We where leaving soon, and there was nothing I could do.

*******************************************************************************************************************

hey!!!!! ^.^

How's it going guys? All good I hope. So, some news....ummm.....well there is really nothing to say!  What's being going on with you guys?

-TheLastWhovian0