a nice day out

Later that day, we went out to a near-by park, to get the most out of the sunny day. We had almost finished filming the whole series. Things where looking good.

We where both lying down on the grass beside each other. Looking up at the blue sky, no clouds, just clear skies. 

Matt was wearing a striped blue and white top, along with black jeans. Whilst I was wearing a red t-shirt with black leggings.

Matt had told Karen and Arthur about us being together, apparently they found it a bit weird, but where happy for us, and took it well.

there want too many people in the park, and none of them seamed to recognise us, so we where pretty relaxed.

"I love you" I said simply, turning my head, to glare into his eyes.

He then held my hand, smiled and replied "I love you to Jessie"

 "how long do you think it will be until we have finished filming?"

"hmmm" he said, in thought "few days, not long"

"I never thought my life would be so-" I stopped.

"so what?"

"so perfect, so amazingly perfect, nothing to be worried about, I have the perfect job, the perfect family, the perfect place in life" I said softly. "And the perfect boy friend"

"aw, your so sweet" Matt told me, squeezing my hand.