one more day

It was drawing near. I t was the day before we all leave set. I was feeling better than I thought I would be, but never the less, I was still feeling like crap.  I spend most of the morning lying in bed, browsing on my phone, and overall being bored. I was texting my sister, telling her how much I missed her, and the family.

Then I herd a noise from outside my room, which kinda creeped me out...I t was coming from somewhere in my trailer, something moving. I moved up in my bed a bit, looking through the small crack of my door that was open. But I couldn't see anything. Then again, I herd a noise. This was really spooky..

Then the door swung open, to reveal Matt with a massive grin on his face.

"The Hell Matt!?" I yelled at him, not as serious as I wanted it to come out.

"what?" he answered.

"you scared me! I didn't know what the hell those noises where" 

"Oh, sorry!" He giggled.

I then sat up, patting a space on the bed next to me, telling him to sit. As he did, I leaned against him, my head rested on his shoulder. He stroked my head for a bit, arm around me.

"wait, how did you even get in, I haven't given you a key!" I said.

"The door was unlocked" He smirked.

I stopped for a moment. "Ohh, yeah!" I remembered.

"so, tomorrow" He began.

"tomorrow?"

"looking forward, or dreading it?" He asked.

"hmm...well"

"well?"

"Im kinda in the middle, I cant really explain" I told him.

"ah, you'll be fine"

I then got up, and placed my lips onto his. As I knew I wouldn't get much of this after tomorrow. I really wasn't sure how I would cope.

Ello!

so, really exited for doctor who tonight! (or whatever time zone your in) I was thinking about putting this fanfic on hold, BUT because I love you all so much, I decided not to! ^.^

LOVE ME BACK PEOPLE! LOVE ME BACK! ha, im kidding.

-TheLastWhovian0