Greetings

So, the day finaly finished, and everyone made there way out of set, I set off to my trailer, walking through the many tailers outside when warm hands came to rest on my shoulders, that trurned me in the other direction. "Ah, ah, Somebody wants to meet you" I herd Matts voice tell me, he lead me back, throught the night sky, i was freezing, but i dident care.

He eventualy brought me into the 'police cafe box' where 2 familular faceswhere waiting at a table, my heart skipped a beat. I was starstruck, but Matt grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards them, with a massive grin on his face. "Karen, Arthur, this is Jessie" he said, clearly over exited. I shook both there hands, amazed. "Hey Jessie! Welcome to doctor who!" Karen said brightly, with her adorable scottish accent. I sat down next to Matt opposit them. "Hi, thank you"

"So how are you fitting in?" Arthur asked.

"Umm, good, ive met a lot of people already, im never gonna remeber anyones names!" I cryed

"Yeah, i felt like that when I first started, oh, Matt, do you rember when i called Jenny, umm, Luna?" Karen said.

"Oh yeah" Matt laughed.

"That was funny" Karen finished.

Matt was the only one in his costume, the questions went on, and i slowly felt like i was part of the 'gang'

Later that night, after we had all said night and where in our trailers, I stayed up texting people, saying how happy i was, but then i herd a mnock on the door, and told the person to come in, Then Matts facepeaked behind the door. "Jessie" he said, wispering in a voice that i found amusing.

"yes?"

"Can I have your number?"

***************************************************************************************************************

Later, me and Matt had exchanged phone numbers, and he had returned to his trailer, while we text each other for about half an hour, Matt was so funny.

I was about to go to sleep when i recieved another text 'unknown number'

I read the text.

"hey Jessie, Karen here, Matt gave me your number, not sure if Arthur has it, hows life? x"

This probably ment id be up for another hour talking to Matt and Karen....