another arrival

As Matt was talking to Karen, he was interrupted by another voice, not too far from us.

"Sorry, im late!" It said.

Of course, it was the one and only Arthur Darvill. Matt, being his exited self ran up to him and gave him a friendly hug.

They both started laughing and soon enough they both approached us, and me and Karen said hello, and blah blah.

*************************************************************************************************************** 

Soon after, we arrived in the cafeteria. Matt couldn't stop talking, which was funny all the same. I then got a text from my sister.

'hey Jessie! talked to Mum and Dad, they said they can come! So, got any idea when we can meet? details? xx'

Whilst the others where talking, I let out quite a loud squeal, once I read the text. The three looked at me quite concerned.

"Jessie, are you ok?" Matt asked.

"ok? OK?" im over the moon, My family said they could come!!!!"

I didn't stop to listen to there reply's, I jumped out off my seat and headed to my trailer.

"sorry! have to go!" I told them, rushing.

Eventually, when I arrived, I immediately took my phone out of my pocket, where id placed it, and started texting my sister. We talked about when we where free to meet, and when they would come to set. I was buzzing!

*********************************************************************************************************

sorry, bit of a short part, but im trying to get to a point! Also, my brain has been on overload, craziness, with all the new doctor who going on. X.X

hope your all having a good time...doing what ever your doing....^.^

-TheLastWhovian0