The news gets out

A few hours later, we where out of the little nursing area, and out in the open. The nurse had told me I had a little infection, causing me pain, and the slight dramatic fall I had earlier, she said it wasn't too hard to clear up and that it would be gone in no time. Which was good to hear. 

Meanwhile, talking to Matt. We had decided we where going to keep the baby...not that it was much of a decision.We also said we would wait to see what gender the baby was, we didn't want to find out, we wanted it to be a surprise.

I was still overwhelmed. An actually baby. I still needed to tell my mum and everything, but wow. We both walked outside,I needed the air.  I was looking forward to the future, It had all happened so fast.  

I had received all the information I needed to know from the nurse, and I would have support to help me through pregnancy.  

But then one of the catering staff came along, saying hello, but she also congratulated me on having the baby. 

"Thank you" I replied, looking as Matt. 

After the woman had left, Matt and I caught each others glances. 

"So..people have found out..." I said 

"Well, they where gonna find out, just seams like they have found out sooner than we thought" 

I sighed, looking down to the ground "yeah, I guess so" 

"Hey, dont be like that!" Matt told me, bringing my chin back up, and pulling me into a hug, finished off with a kiss. 

"Just look forward to the future" he told me, which I was, of course I was, but something had already gone wrong, and I was thinking how everything else would go. 

We eventually went back to set for filming, and once finished, we headed back to our trailer for a rest. I was texting Matt all night, as always. Lying in my bed, thinking about what was to come. I stared at my ceiling, studying it, not moving. 

It was only then that my phone started to ring, I thought it was Matt, so I didn't look at who it was. 

"What have you gone and done now?" 

"Mum?!" I answered. 

"yes, its your mother, and I've heard some news" She said 

"oh..yeah" I could tell she was angry with me. I wasn't too sure why. 

There was a long moment of silence, as my gut twisted around inside me, I felt like a little child being told off by there mum for being naughty. 

I was about to open my mouth when I herd laughter from the other end of the phone. 

"Oh, im joking sweet heart congratulations!" She finaly said, as I breathed out a sigh of relief. 

"Mum, don't do that!" 

"aw, a baby! Im going to be a grandmother! Im so proud of you Jessie, your growing up too fast!" 

This made me giggle a bit. 

"yeah, we decided to leave the gender for a surprise, and haven't picked a name yet" I told her. 

"Yes, with that Matthew of yours, is he there now?" 

"No, he's in his trailer, sleeping probably" 

"Oh, never mind then, oh my little girl is going to be a mum!" 

"yes, yes I am!" I laughed. "Matt is ecstatic, and so am I of course, we are looking forward to when the baby comes, and are making plans for the future" 

Our conversation went on for a while, talking about baby names, what we are gonna do, and what to expect. I was so happy mum wasn't mad at me,it was a good sign. I just hopped the baby wouldn't be the death of me. 

********************************************************************************************************

ello 

Sorry to say, but the next chapter will be the last :( 

Oh yeah, and im sure you have all got the news about Matt leaving Doctor Who...yes, I cried my little heart out when I found out, and If you just found out by reading this then....SORRY! Go check the news! 

I will truly miss Matt, as he is my favorite Doctor, and will be hard to beat. But at the same time, looking forward to his future projects! 

See ya around for the epilogue! 

-TheLastWhovian0