ready to go!

So, next day, I woke up pretty early. Last night I had slept in with Matt, since I really couldn't be bothered to walk all the way back to my trailer....even though it was right next door. Ok, who am I kidding? I just wanted to be with Matt, because soon we would be separated, when we leave set. He kept on saying it would be fine, we'll visit each other all the time and keep in touch, and its not even for that long. But in my perspective, it wouldn't be the same.

Because it was early, when I woke up, I could see Matt was still asleep on the other side of the bed. He looked so peaceful, making no noise, I could only hear the faint sound of him breathing softly through his sleep. I decided to finish packing, just to get it out of the way. I kissed his forehead, trying not to wake him, climbed out of bed, slipped something warm on, and made my way to my trailer.

A while, later, i'd finished, it was all done! The only things out where the things I needed over the next few days. But I could just dump them in the back of the car when it was time to go. I made a quick tea, seeing that everything was done. Thinking of Matt, I sighed. I wasn't too sure if I was looking forward to leaving set and having a break. I was afraid I would miss Matt too much.

Before I could do any more, Matt rushed into my trailer, and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oi, you ever herd of knocking Mr?" I asked, giving him a look.

"ah, sorry! I panicked!" He panted, out of breath, like an exhausted dog. It was only then that I noticed he was in his PJs.

"panicked?"

"yeah! I didn't know where you where, Jessie, don't do that to me!" He told me, sitting down.

"wait, why are you out of breath? your trailers only next door, that's not far to run"

"I told you! I panicked"

I ran to him, giving him a hug and kiss "You worrie to much!" I said, resting my head on his shoulder, still hugging him.

When we finally let go, he glared around my trailer. "packed then?"

"yup, im ready!" I told him, looking around. "want a cup of tea?" I offered. 

"no thanks, im alright" He smiled brightly at me, which I could only give the same response.

I just couldn't stop thinking about leaving set, things would be different. I was scared.