Twelve

A C E

I was busy fucking the life out a girl when the girl was ripped off me and thrown carelessly on the ground. I already knew who did it.

Mason.

"The fuck, Mason?" I abruptly got up from the bed, sliding on my pants and my shirt. The girl on the ground was groaning in pain as she spoke, "Ace, carry me to the bed please? I think I've strained my ankle."

"Just fuck off already." I said to the girl whose name I didn't even know before looking at Mason, "What are you doing here?"

He clenched his jaw, "I've been waiting for you for the past twenty minutes and you're busy fucking someone. Seriously?"

"You can't blame me. I haven't fucked someone since last night." I shrugged, grabbing a jacket, completely ignoring the girl on the floor. I placed a hand on Mason's shoulder, "let's go." I then walked towards the door.

"I brought Ivy here," he said making me stop right in my tracks. I turned around, raising my brows at him, "you did what?"

"I brought Ivy here. She's down, waiting in the lounge." He replied, smirking, "I know you won't mind, bestie."

"Oh, I don't know whether I'll mind or not considering you just deprived me of pleasure. I'll have to think about it." My voice was dripping with sarcasm.

Mason opened his mouth, ready to speak when the sound of bottles breaking caught my attention. I let out a string of curses before rushing downstairs with Mason behind me.

They were having a fight again.

And I hated that shit.

People were being beaten up, glasses were being thrown, my expensive bottles of alcohol were being wasted. My tables and chairs were being thrown carelessly across the place, breaking my stuffs made in glass. My eyes scanned the place, looking for Ivy. I found her lying on a table with a man on top of her. Without thinking twice, I shot the man dead.

The sound of gunshot made them stop their movements instantly. No weapons were allowed inside this place. Nobody had the right to bring any weapons inside except my men and they had no right to use them unless they had my permission or it was extremely urgent.

Ivy stood up from the table and dusted off her clothes while Mason rushed to her to check whether she was alright. The two exchanged few words and a hug. After that, Ivy moved her eyes from Mason to me. Her eyes fell on the gun in my hand and I could see the wheels turning in her head.

"Drop a hundred dollars on the table right there," I said to the others, pointing to a table in front of the door with my gun, "before fuking away." I nodded to one of my man who went to stand near the table to ensure that everyone was paying. "It's for breaking the stuffs here. It's not your parents who paid for these, fuckers."

My club became a mess for third time this month. I watched as everyone who were leaving placed a hundred dollars on the table. Who did they think was going to pay for their mess? All the people who were present in my club were rich so they had the way to pay.

When everyone excluding my men, Mason and Ivy were gone, I placed my gun back in my waistband, taking a mental note of the things I'd need to replace.

"Get rid of the body," I ordered one of my men who nodded and walked towards the body of the man I shot before dragging it away. There was only one body today. The first time there was three bodies and second time, seven.

I made my way towards Ivy who was staring at me weirdly with Mason's arm around her shoulders.

"You good?" I asked to which she nodded wordlessly. I turned to look at Xander and Carter, "Take the money on the table and get me new stuffs, guys." They both nodded before walking towards the table. After grabbing the money, they left.

"You shot a man." Ivy spoke gaining the attention of both me and Mason.

"I'll explai-" Mason spoke only to be cut off by Ivy, "no, I've already figured out what's going on. You guys are part of a gang, aren't you? You do illegal stuffs and all."

"A gang," Mason repeated before looking at me. I nodded my head, "yeah, we are part of a gang called..." I trailed off, thinking of a name.

"The howling wolves!" Mason suddenly said making me roll my eyes, "absolutely not. Why are you lying to her? What kind of gang name their gang the howling wolves? What else would wolves do if not howl? Bark?"

Mason shot me an 'are you serious' look before rolling his eyes.

"Our gang's name is Ace," I replied, smirking at Mason who snorted, "like my name since I'm the leader."