Forty

After spending one more hour with Ivy, I dropped her in the park which was close to her house on her request before driving away to my own house. I was expected to have dinner with a certain disco ball tonight along with my family and hers.

Entering my house, I went to my room, took a bath and changed into a black shirt, my jeans and leather jacket as usual. I descended the stairs only to see my mother standing there, wearing a stupid outfit on.

"What are you wear—" I cut myself off when my eyes land on my dad who walked towards my mom and stood beside her, "—what the bloody hell is going on?"

Dad was wearing a vest with shorts and long socks with a cowboy on his head. Mom had a neon pink shirt and dark green skirt on. She also had a towel wrapped around her head.

"Well son, we are going to scare away your future bride tonight."

"Really?" I raised my brows, taking a good look at their appearances. They were looking like clowns.

"Yeah," dad shrugged, "why else do you think I asked them to come for dinner?"

"I also invited Kade, Asher and Cole!" Mom exclaimed with a grin, "I told them to dress up as worst as they can cause we'll be scaring disco ball out tonight."

"I'm not dressing like you guys though." I said, fixing my jacket, "let's go and wait for our guests at the dinning table."

"Sure thing, son." Dad said as he placed a hand on my mother's back and led her to the dinning room. Being the gentleman he was, he pulled the chair for my mom to sit while I pulled my own chair, rolling my eyes at him. I uncovered the food and gagged when I saw one leg of an octopus in my plate.

"I'm not eating that!" I covered the food again, pushing the plate away from me in disgust. I looked at my parents who rolled their eyes.

"Well, of course not. It's raw." Mom said with a chuckle, "It's part of the plan, honey. You can't expect them to leave when there's delicious food on the table, now, can you?"

"The Calvary's here!" I heard Cole shout as my cousins made their way in the dining room. My eyes widened when I saw what they were wearing.

Well, what Kade and Cole were wearing. Asher had his suit on, looking as formal and normal as ever compared to his brothers. Kade had a blue shirt on and his shorts which was red. His sunglasses were hanged on his shirt. Dude was looking like he was going to the beach. Cole, on the other hand, had a pink shirt on which there was barbie's face on. He wore pink jeans and boots as well.

"I can already guess tomorrow's headlines." Asher spoke, "Kade and Cole Romano spotted going somewhere dressed up like idiots while their smart and normal brother, Asher Romano, was dressed normally."

"Oh shut up, Ash. You don't know how to have fun!" Cole slapped his arm playfully before grinning at me, "where's my bestie?"

"Who?" I furrowed my brows, confused. He then rolled his eyes before replying, "Ivy. Where's she?"

"Not here." I replied with a shrug.

"Take a seat." Mom said, smiling sweetly at them. The three nodded before sitting down next to me.

"So, what's the plan?" Asher asked, leaning on his elbows on the table.

"Just do whatever you want to." Dad replied, "I bet she won't last five minutes."

"I bet she won't last three." Cole added with a smirk. "By the way, how do you guys find my shirt? Eye-catching, no?"

"Very." Mom replied with a chuckle.

Minutes later, a maid walked in and informed us of their arrival.

"Get them here." Dad ordered to which the maid nodded before walking away. Around ten seconds later, Jane walked in with her stupid parents. Their eyes widened when they saw us.

"What's going on?" Jane's father whose name I can't remember asked, frowning.

"Well since we're gonna be family, I thought, why hide our true sides?" Dad asked with a chuckle as he stood up, revealing his entire appearance to the Smiths. Mrs Smith let out a gasp, "oh my god..."

"The food's getting cold. Let's eat." Mom suggested and gestured for them to sit down which they did. Jane sat across me with a grin on her face while her parents looked pretty uncomfortable.

"Hi Ace." Jane greeted with a smile, "only a few months before our wedding. Can you believe it?"

"Hey bro, do you remember the last girlfriend you've had? She got STD because of you, didn't she?" Kade asked making Jane's eyes widen.

"Yeah," I nodded, playing along, "but I'm clean now...I think."

"You think?" Jane as well as her parents asked with their eyes wide opened.

"What? You think I have time to check whether I'm infected or not?" I questioned, "I don't care as long as I get a good fuck."

"What the hell?" Mr Smith clenched his jaw. Before anyone could say anything, a maid walked in and uncovered their plates, revealing one raw leg of octopus in each their plates.

It was disgusting.

"That's Ace's favourite food." Mom said, smiling sweetly at them making them gag at the sight of the food.

"There's no way, me, my wife and my daughter are eating this!" Mr Smith said while covering his mouth with his hand, "what the fuck is going on here?"

"Revealing the true nature of the Romanos." Kade replied proudly, "got any problem with that? Your daughter will be one of us soon. She might as well get used to it."

"I'm not." Jane looked at her father pleadingly, "Daddy, I don't want this life!"

"I don't want this life for you either. Let's just get out of of here." Mr Smith stood up along with his family at the same time as my dad did.

"what the fuck do you mean?" Dad asked dramatically, "You signed a contract!"

"Fuck the contract! You know what? I'll call my lawyer right now to deal with this. I don't want my daughter to be married in a family of idiots!" Mr Smith exclaimed before leaving with his daughter and wife.

That went faster and better than we expected.

•─────✧─────•

A/N : I just wanted to get rid of Jane real fast cause' I've got a lot of other things planned for Ace & Ivy. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter xD