Concert Day

Quick note before you guys start reading!- I really apologize for not posting sooner, school got me all mixed up and I haven't gotten time to write at all! & I also wanted to say it would mean a lot if you guys could spread my story around everywhere, my goal is to get 1,000 reads soon. So it would mean a lot. (: Thank you so much for liking, and commenting on this story. <3 And Happy (Late) Valentines Day (:

~ - Ava's POV - ~

I wake up before Kristen of course, I'm surprised that she isn't up since today is the concert. We have to leave early, not that early, but the concert is two hours away so it's going to be a total drag on the way. All what Kristen is going to do is, "O-M-G! I'm about to see Austin Mahone!" The whole way there, it's going to be pretty interesting. I am actually pretty excited though, the meet and greet should be very interesting.

I open up my twitter and tweet, "Goodmorning!(:" And scroll though my timeline, barely anyone is up this early.

Why do I always wake up so early?

I have no idea.

I decided to get up and get ready, I don't know if Kristen has any ideas for what we should wear, but I don't really care, I'm just going to wear red.

I go through my closet, just seeing what kinds of things I should wear..

But then, I remembered..

That black laced dress Kristen had picked out for me, I don't know if she had picked the red or the black one out for me, but I'm picking the black one. I slip the elegant, cute, lace black dress on that stops a little bit above my knees. This dress makes me look like I have the perfect figure. I decide to pin my bangs back, and curled my ends.

I try to find some cute flats of mine but I really don't have any, and I am NOT wearing heels to the concert, my feet would be a big red blister by the end of it. My mom is C-R-A-Z-Y thinking that I would wear heels to a concert...even though Kristen is.

I look in the mirror after I finish my hair, and I think I look pretty enough for a concert at least. I've never felt successful with any of my "after-looks" (if that's what you want to call it) when I'm finished with everything.. I don't find myself attractive or flawless like those Tumblr girls. I mean I guess everybody can't be perfect, right?

I look at the time and it's almost 11:00, I better wake up Kristen. I go up to her side of the bed, and shake her saying, "Kristen, Kristen, KRISTEN!!" And she still won't wake up. I figured I'd wake her up the hard way.. I walked to the fridge and grabbed out an ice tray, and then I just walk with it to my room. I take out an ice cube, and then (trying not to laugh) I put a ice cube on her face hoping when it starts melting more it'll wake her up, she moves a little, and then goes back to steadily sleeping. So then I put a ice cube on her forehead and neck. Right when I put that last ice cube on her, she literally jumps up!

"HAHAHAHAHA." I started laughing hysterically.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING!?" She asked yelling in shock.

I keep laughing, and then finally get to a stop. "You wouldn't wake up."

She got up and chased me around my room. I finally slipped on a pair of pants that was on my floor, and she slapped me a few times on my back, and on the back of my head.

I can't help but laugh. We're like sisters that pick on each other. We are so close. We've been friends for almost ten years. She keeps giving me death stares.

"If you're so mad you should look at the TIME." I said, and she looks at my clock.

"OH MY GOSH! I NEED TO GET READY LIKE NOW!" She said panicking.