The Last Day In New York

"How was it?" Michele asked.

"Amazing." I said, sniffing. I've been crying, but happily.

"Don't cry darling, you guys have the most cutest daddy-daughter relationship I have ever seen!" She said smiling.

"Aw, thanks Michele." I said laughing.

"Are you ready to go see the end of Austin's last concert in New York?" She asked.

"Of course, I need to give him the biggest hug ever and thank him SO much because he's the reason I had dinner with my Dad tonight!" I said smiling.

"I'm so glad you two met. You really do make Austin happy." She said.

"Good, I hope we can keep it that way!" I said giggling.

We are almost to the building where Austin's concert is being held. Hopefully I can watch at least his last song.

"We're here!" She said, unbuckling her seat belt.

"Yay!" I said excitedly.

We walk through the back doors and we're backstage, weirdly enough. It was just like a straight entrance right through it. Never thought it could be that easy to get in!

I can hear Austin singing, he's singing Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney! He sings it so beautifully, so angelic.

Once he finishes, you can hear thousands of girls just scream. I can picture him having the biggest smile on his face right now. You can hear girls screaming, "I LOVE YOU AUSTIN!" and "MARRY ME AUSTIN!" I just laugh because his relationship with his Mahomies are SO cute. It's like one big family.

"Thank you so much for coming out tonight!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!" You could hear him yell to them. They scream again and Michele looks at me with a smile.

"He's coming!" She said.

I just smile. Right after I smile at her, I see Austin walking out giving a bro hug to his manager and then to all his dancers and Dave. I go run behind Dave to hide. Once he finishes hugging Dave, he sees me once he moves.

His mouth just drops.

"What? Is my makeup messed up?" I said wiping under my eyes.

"No, you look beautiful." He said, he opened his arms and I wrap my arms around him so tightly.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"You're welcome, cutie." He said smiling.

"And thank you so much for making this dinner tonight with my Dad, I really couldn't thank you enough." I said, and then kissed him on the cheek.

"It's not a problem, I know how much you've missed it." He said, kissing me back on the cheek.

"You're amazing." I said. "Like really, I don't think you realize--"

He stops me with a kiss, his lips are so soft, and just... asdfghjkl.

"I know." He said winking.

I bite me lip, and push him...but gently.

"Hey now!" He said laughing.

I wink at him. I wish I could hold his hand here, and I wish I could kiss him in public without worrying if the paps snap a picture of us to put in a magazine. I don't mind keeping it a secret, but I know that it won't be able to be kept that much longer.

"My bad." I said with a smirk.

"I want to take you somewhere." He said.

I looked kind of shocked, because well, I am. "Where?" I asked.