Friday!

I get up out of bed, and stretch and yawn. I check the clock and it says '5:45 AM' I only woke up fifteen minutes before I usually am up. I made sure I went to bed early last night so I could be up early today. Which, that is exactly what happened! I go to the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. Then I go get dressed. I decided to wear my light pink short shorts, with a white tank top under a laced turquoise shirt. This was one of my favorite outfits. I then put on my white flats, I usually don't wear flats. Usually it's Vans or converse. 

 Today is going to be the first homecoming that I can actually have fun at. Having a date and everyting, you know? It's just a change I am definitely not use to. I have a feeling my reputation will definitely go up by the end of the year. I'm just hoping I'll be with him till then. I finally go downstairs and then I grab whatever my mom cooked for me this morning, it didn't look so good. 

"Goodmorning sweetie!" My mom said. 

"What is this?" I said with a disgusted look on my face. 

She started laughing, "What do you mean what is this? It's breakfast casserole. It's delicious." She said taking a bite of it and chewing it with a smile on her face. 

"Mom...I think I'll just make some toast." I started looking for a loaf of bread. 

"No! You HAVE to try it, it is so good. You'll regret it if you don't." She said, grabbing a knife and cutting a piece of casserole.

"Oh my gosh mommmm! Do I have to?" I asked. 

"Yes. Unless you don't want me to help you with your hair for homecoming." She said with a side smile. 

 "Whatever mom!" I said rolling my eyes and smiing. 

"That's what I thought." She said giving a evil look. 

I started chewing the gross breakfast casserole she made.

"There, are you happy?" I said sounding mad.

The only reson why I hate breakfast casserole is because mostly everytime my Mom cooks it, I don't know what it is, but it always comes out tasting so weird...and well..disgusting! Ha-ha.

"I am very happy. I think my casserole is delicious!" She said taking a bite off her fork and smiling.

"Yeah, okay." I laughed "So when do you want me home? I don't have to work at the diner tonight do I?" I asked.

"No, your Aunt wouldn't have you work on Homecoming night!" She said giggling. "I want you to be here at five so I can curl your hair. And Kristen can come over and I can help her with her hair too if she wants." She said. My Mom is a hairstylist, she absolutely loves doing hair, and she also works in a cosmetic store, and helps people with finding the right makeup. So I know she is always willing to help.

"I figured you'd want to Mom!" I said laughing.

"Well duh!" She said laughing with me.

"It's almost time for school!" I said, giving her a hug.

"Yup! Let's get going!" She said getting up and slipping on her slippers. 

We walk out of the door and off to school I go.

"So, I heard you have a cute boyfriend...what's his name?" She asked.

I looked at her with a confused face. "What? What do you mean?" I know exactly what she means, but I don't know how she knows.

"Honey first of all, Kristen posted a status on Facebook saying how excited she is for tonight and she tagged you and two other boys..." She said giggling "And you never dress like that to school! So I know something is up!" She said laughing.