It's A New Year, Sadly.

Hello! I am having major writers block right now, but I really want to publish a new book, so I hope it turns out well! Thank you SO much for taking time reading my new story! It means a lot!<3 If it starts out a little slow in the beggining, I promise it will get really good! I hope you enjoy the first chapter! (:

____________________________________________________________________________

Another school year, another thing I would call torture. It's my junior year in HighSchool and I am totally dreading it. I do not want to go at all. Being made fun of, being picked on just because I wasn't so popular, and because, I work as a waitress, and I am not a cheerleader or anywhere close to that. Anyways, I think I might have forgotten to introduce myself, my name is Avalanna. They call me Ava for short. I have dirty-blonde hair, I have brown eyes that are as dark as chocolate. I am a waitress at this diner called "Jane's Diner" it's my Aunt's diner, and she actually gets great business. Unfotunately the jocks and cheerleaders just LOVE coming there occasionally after school, and I seem to always get stuck being their waitress. I am not so popular, I have a few friends and thats about it. I'm just hoping this school year will be different for me.

Really different.

Better for me.

I could never imagine having so many friends as Ashley has. Who's Ashley? She's this girl with amazing blonde hair, and perfect smile, pretty blue eyes, and gets all the guys. She looks like a popular girl that you would see in a movie. She has everything that I will never have.

Instead of thinking about everything right now, I think I should get out of my pajamas and put on some clothes for school. I'm not really sure what I should wear. I'm thinking about wearing my white short shorts that I absolutely LOVE and wear a blue tank top with it, with my white sandals. I decided to go light with my makeup this morning, and went with a creme eyeshadow, and  

I wore a light sparkly pink lipgloss. I thought I looked fine, but the other kids at my school they would dissagree. Knowing that everone at my school dress like tramps. I smiled and chuckled a little bit to the thought. For my hair, I put it to the side and braid down, making a sidebraid. It was cute, and simple.

I look at the time, and realize it's six-thirty. My mom should be up now, cooking breakfast like she usually does. I run downstairs, almost slipping on the last step. "Hey Mom!" I yelled. "Good morning, I made you some chocolate-chip pancakes, and poured you a glass of orange juice for breakfast. Does that sound good? She asked. It sounded really good. "It sounds realy good Mom." I said smiling. "Okay, good. Don't forget to go to the diner after school. Your Aunt will definitely need you this afternoon knowing school has started." She said. Which, like I said earlier, she knew that my Aunt's diner is always busy after school especially when school starts. "I know, Mom. Thanks for reminding me." I said, jumping up from my seat, while fininshing the last bite of panckae in my mouth. "It's seven, I think we should be going" I told her. "You're right, let's go. Make sure you have everything!" She said. I then, made sure that I had my cellphone, my pink apron for the diner this afternoon, and my bookbag along with all my school supplies. Once I realized I have everything, we get in the car, and to my first day of torture, here I come!