Three Weeks Later

For the past three weeks I have been going to school, and going to the diner, which can I say is complete torture! It use to be really fun, but not until the conceited people that always had something to say to me, came in and just automatically put me in a bad mood. This week, on Friday it is the Fall Formal and of course I don't have a date, but that's the usual. Usually me and Alice will go with a group of people and dance and go get something to eat afterwards. So I guess I'm kind of excited! But anyways, right now I'm not so excited, it's a Monday, six in the morning and I really don't want to go to school.  

I decide to wear some of my favorite purple skinny jeans with a white half-shirt with purple lettering that says "Love" in cursive. With that I wear my purple vans with black laces (as you noticed I love Vans). I put my hair in a ponytail and then get one of my hair-ties with a purple bow on it, and wrap that around the other hairtie. I think it looked cute, and simple. 

"Ava!" I heard my Mom yell from downstairs, I'm assumnig that it was time for breakfast. 

"Coming!!" I ran down stairs, and seen that there was bowls out on the couner ready for cereal to be poured into the bowls. 

"Goodmorning!" I say while stepping on the last step of the set of stairs and then take a seat at the couner while I watch my mom pour cereal in our bowls.

"What do you have planned for today?" My Mom asked.

As you noticed that my Dad hasn't really been in the picture lately. It's because he is working for the military, I miss him so much. I'm the only kid also, so it can be really hard for me. But I am just glad I have Kristen to talk to. She is like a sister to me. And my mom, is amazing.

"Kristen and I want to go shopping for homecoming if that's okay with you." I said, hoping she is okay with that. And also hoping that she'll throw in some money.

"Yeah that's fine. Do you need some money? I have been putting money to the side for your dress." She said smiling.

Yes. I smiled. Of course I need some money. 

"Yeah, I could use some." I said smiling. I think she knew that I just really, wanted some.

"Ha-ha, okay. Here." She said, chuckling and handing me two hundred and fifty dollars.

"Thank you so much!" I said. I was really excited knowing that since I have saved one hundred and fifty dollars myself for my dress but my mom has given me two hundred and fifty dollars which gives me a total of four hundred dollars for everything I need. I think it should be plenty.

"No problem! It's seven. I think you should be getting to school. Love you." She said giving me a hug.

"Okay, love you too." I said while grabbing my keys and walking out the door.

~~~~

Time for another day of torture. I really hate calling school torture, because really, I love school. School takes my mind of so many things. I would be so bored without school. And I would overthink way to much. But if it wasn't for the kids that picked on me everyday, I wouldn't have to call it torture. I don't understand why people have to pick on me, when I still fully respect them. I just don't understand. And I honsetly can't see the day when they'll ever respect me like I resepct them. I just think it's time for them to grow up.

I walked to school this morning, so I am a little bit earlier than usual. I walk through the entrance of my school and the halls are empty. It's so weird hearing nobody laughing at me, or being disrespectful. And it's also weird not seeing Kristen running up towards me.

I finally reach my locker.

I grab my books, and put on a new layer of lip gloss on my lips. And then shut my locker. As I shut my locker, theres a boy that was standing right there, that has obviously been waiting on me to get my stuff.