Confused and Broken.

"BRIAN?!" I said yelling in anger.

"Huh, what?" He turned around and realized it was me.

Ashley was smirking.

"What do you think?" I said, looking stern and angered.

"Ava, it's not what it looks like!" He said, sounding worried.

"So kissng your ex girlfriend instead of me isn't wrong at all? You are telling me this happened on actident?"

He looked at me trying to come up with more words to say.

"This is what happens to people like...you." Ashley said, with a evil smirk on her face.

I just run out, and out of the building, I don't know where I'm going but I want to be anywhere else but here. And I don't want my Mom to know that I'm wanting to leave because she's Kristen's ride home too. I finally stop running and I look to see where I can go, that doesn't look where anybody is.  I then finally see a park, that I probably haven't been to for years, well, since my Dad has taken me when he was still home. I go run as fast as I can to get my anger out, because I was so mad, and I find a bench to sit on. I don't ven care about my dress right now.

I start to cry. 

Why am I crying? Because I thought somebody was actually going to give me a chance. I thought I was finally good enough for somebody. I thought he really liked me.

But I guess not.  

I constantly keep crynig, and crying, I just can't help it.

"Hey." Someone said, I couldn't tell who it was, all I could see was their feet.

He/she was wearing hightops.

It was definitely a boy.

It took me a few seconds to answer back.

"Hey." I said, looking up, I could not believe who I was looking at.

"Are you okay?" He asked, he or also known as Austin Mahone.

"Um, not really." I said.

I'm trying not to freak out because, I don't want to like freak him out and make him leave.

"What happened? It looks like you just left the ball." He chuckled.

"Well, let's just say I came with a date, and left without one." I said, with a tear down my face.

"That's a  shame. You look like a Princess tonight." He said smiling.

"I sure don't feel like one." I said. "But Thank You." I said smiling.

Kristen is literally going to kill me if she ever finds out I'm talking to him right now.

"No problem. I hope I didn't scare you, just coming up to you like that. I was playing basketball with my friend Dave." He said, smiling.

"Oh no, it's really sweet of you actually." I said with a big smile.

"Okay, good." He said chuckling. "I had to come and see what was wrong with you. You looked pretty upset. I'm sorry that your night didn't go as planned." He said, looking really sorry.

"Really, it isn't no surprise." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

 "I am not considered anything close to popular at school, and no guy has really ever had feelings for me. And one of the most popular guys at school asks me out? It seemed to good to be true." I said, putting my head back down.