asdfghjkl;

We pull away, and we stare at each other. Austin starts to smile, and I smile back. 

"I'm sorry if it was too soon I-" He said, but I interupted. 

"It's fine." I said, giggling. "You always are scared that you did something wrong." I said, laughing, and shaking my head. 

"I know." He said, blushing. "I don't want to ruin our relationship." He said. 

"You won't ruin our relationship, I mean, unless you do something stupid." I said, looking at him seriously. 

"If I don't do anything stupid? What if YOU do something stupid?" He asked, with a smirk. 

"I wouldn't do anything to you that'd hurt you Austin!" I said, with a smile on my face. 

"Same goes to you." He smiled. 

"So what are you going to do when people ask if you're single?" I said, curiously. 

"Uh, well, I don't know. Let's just keep it our secret?" He asked. 

"That's probably for the best. BUT that doesn't mean you can have your hands around other girls." I said, seriously pointing my finger at him. 

"I won't." He said. "I swear." He said, looking worried.

"Okay. Good." I said, smirking at him, and he smiles. 

The door opens, and started to open, and it startles me. 

"What is taking you guys so long?" Dave asked. 

"We were having a conversation Dave. Why? Where do we have to go?" Austin asked. 

"Dance rehersals." Dave said, while crossing his arms, looking all tough like he is. 

"Oh! I almost fogot!" Austin said, jumping up and putting on a different shirt, different shoes, and a snapback.  

My eyes widened when he took off his shirt, and when he slipped it all the way down he was smiling, because he seen my eyes widen. 

"I seen you." He said, laughing. 

I blush and he grabs his phone while walking towards me. 

It's the picture we taken before I left that one night of the concert. I smiled, "That's my lock screen too." I said, pulling out my phone and showing him. 

"I love that picture so much." He said, looking at me and smiling. 

"Me too! We should take more." I said. 

"Well of course." He said smiling. 

"Let's go!" Michele yelled from the other room. I walk towards the door, and Austin runs up to open it. 

"Thank you." I said, and walked through the door. 

"How are you tonight?" Michele asked. 

"Tired! But happy." I said, giggling. 

"So am I!" She said, giggling along with me. 

"Well you could have gotten a nap, but you and Austin were to busy being some love birds." Dave said, and shook his head. 

"Shut up Dave!" Austin said, smacking him, but not like he was really mad at him, you know, how he is to him all the time. 

"Do you and Austin date Ava?" Michele asked. 

"Uhh.." I looked at Austin. 

"No Mom, we don't." Austin said, and rolled his eyes. 

I would have told her, but I assume she pretty much already has a clue that we do.