A Interview and Dresses

~-Ava's POV-~

"Austin, why am I really going to go get a dress today?" I asked him. 

He smied and shook his head. "I can't tell you right now." 

"Why not?" I asked. 

Why can't I know? I don't want to go somewhere like some kind of special place and look like an idiot because I have no idea what I'm doing. 

"I promised your Dad I wouldn't tell you." He said. 

We make it to the hotel room so I can change into something else. 

"Hello!" Michele said, while watching a talk show on the couch. Not sure what show it was. 

"Me and Austin are going dress shopping." I said laughing.

Michele looked at me and then at Austin. "Why dress shopping?" She aksed raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know someone won't tell me!" I said, crossing my arms and looking at Austin.

Austin laughed and walked over to Michele, and whispered something in her ear.

"Oh okay." She said, and a smile spreads across her face.

"Oh my gosh Austin." I said rolling my eyes.

"You'll find out just be patient." He said laughing, and pecking my cheek.

"Whatever." I said and walked to our room.

"Hey Austin! Did you forget about your last interview? And you have a concert tonight." Michele yelled.

"I didn't forget about the concert, but I forgot about my interview! What time is it?" Austin asked.

"The concert is at 7 and the interview is at 4." Michele said.

I heard their conversation in our room from the kitchen.

"I could always take Ava." Michele said.

"I think you might have to." Austin said.

"Okay, well go get Ava and you can drive to your interview, and I'll take her shopping." Michele  said.

"Sounds good. You'll be back before my concert starts right?" Austin asked his Mom.

"Of course. We have to make sure everything is running smoothly." She said. And then I heard Austin walking to our room, and I hurried ap and went next to the mirror and I was acting like I was playing with my hair. I didn't want him to know how nosey I was being.

"Hey Ava." He said.

"Hi." I said smiling.

"I have a concert and a interview tongiht and I won't be able to take you dress shopping, but I won't be seeing you till later, like after my concert. So my Mom is going to take you instead if that's okay." He said, sounding really bummed.

"That sucks that I'll be missing your concert, but I'm fine going to the concert with your Mom. " I said. I pulled him into a hug.

"I guess I'll see you later?" He said.

"Yeah. See you later." I said smiling. He pecked me on the forehead and we walked out to the kitchen.

"I'll see you later guys." Austin said while walking out with Dave. I didn't even know he was here.

"Bye!" We said, and now it's just me and Michele.

"So Ava, what kind of dresses do you like?" She asked.

"I like cute and elegant dresses. Perferably red." I said laughing.

"That's great. I know the perfect place." She said smiling.