Back To Reality

I get to Taco Bell, and I order four tacos. Who knows if they'll even eat them, but at least I'm being considerate, or thoughtful to even buy them some. I pull out of the drive-through and off back to the hotel I go. I had a lot of fun with Austin actually, I would think it may have been a little awkward, or just weird because I barely even know him. But I've learned a lot about him tonight. Well, a lot more than I knew before tonight.

I finally arrive at the hotel, and I hurry to my hotel room. I run down the hall, but also still trying to be quiet because I know there is people sleeping right now. And I swipe the card and the door is really loud opening it up.

"Ava?" Kristen said.

Craaaaaaaaaaap..

"Hey, sorry." I said.

"What are you doing it's four-thirty in the morning, where were you?" She asked, very curious.

"Calm down, you sound like my mother. I went to go grab some tacos, it was a kind of a late night snack crisis kind of thing you know?" I said, giggling.

"Well, just be glad that your mother didn't wake up, and that I did. I will only forgive you if you got me a taco."

"Of course I did!" I said, handing her a taco out of the bag. "I got four." I said laughing.

"Gosh, they probably thought you were a man when you ordered." She said laughing. "And I forgive you by the way." She said with a smirk.

"Well, I KNOW, that I'm not a man so that's all that matters." I said laughing.

Kristen laughed along with me.

"What are you girls doing?" My Mom said sitting up on the bed.

"Eating some Taco Bell at four in the morning." I said, giggling.

"When did you go get Taco Bell?!" My Mom asked, her eyes wide.

"Oh, about an hour or half an hour ago." I said. "I got you some too." I said, handing her a taco out of the bag as well. She actually took it, which is very surprising. Usually she doesn't have late night snacks, because she is focusing on being "healthy" right now.

"This is so good." She said, pretty much savoring the taco I bought her.

"I was scared nobody would have actually eat one." I said. And I actually grabbed a taco that was in the bag too. I was hungry. I pretty much only had Starbucks and popcorn tonight.

"There's one left." I said looking back and forth at Kristen and Mom.

"I CALL IT!!" Kristen said.

I laugh hysterically, because I know Kristen loooves her food, and my Mom is just sitting there giggling and shaking her head.

"You girls need to go back to bed we are leaving at 10 tomorrow. And your Mom wants me to take you to school Kristen. So to make it fair I'm going to take Ava too." My Mom said, looking at Kristen.

"WHAT!!" I said. I was so not expecting that I would be at school tomorrow. We have testing and that's probably why Kristen's Mom is wanting her to go to school tomorrow. Ugh. School can get so annoying.

"Yes. You girls need that education. I don't want you to miss a day of school this year." She said, looking at me with that death stare.

"Okay I guess I have to go, what other choice do I have?" I said rolling my eyes, and throwing my taco wrapper away.

"I can't believe my Mom, I'm a straight A student and she doesn't let me skip not one day of school." Kristen said rolling her eyes.

My phone beeps and I jumped. I look to see who it was and I see that Austin messaged me.