The Night Before (Short Chapter!)

Tonight has been perfect! The dinner, the ring, I mean how could it get more perfect? I can't think of anyway how. My springbreak has been amazing so far because of him. I don't think anything could top this!

"I feel bad I didn't get you anything." I said.

"Don't feel bad! It's not like it's our aniversary or something! I got it because I like you a lot." He said smiling.

I laugh because, well I don't know. Sometimes I laugh when I don't know what to say... is that weird?

Probably.

"Well, fine. But you know I'll make it up to you somehow." I said smiling really big, looking at the ring and just admiring it.

"You don't have to!" He said, rolling his eyes.

"Well, I am kind of excited for this party. I can't wait to meet new people." I said.

"Yeah.. they're probably way worse then the people down in Tennessee though." Austin said shaking his head.

"I don't know.. the kids I know back home are pretty bad.." I said.

"There's bad people everywhere though."

"Very true there Mr. Mahone!" I said giggling.

"Just whatever happens when you get home, don't let those people bother you. Don't swoop down to their level ever. Once school is over, everything that happened in school won't even matter." He said very seriously.

"Thanks, I won't." I said smiling and kissed his cheek.

"Alright, Im so tired. What time is it?" he asked.

"It's almost 8:30."

"Why am I so tired?" he said, looking surprised at what time it was.

"I'm pretty tired too, wanna watch something on TV in your room?" I asked.

"Sur--" He was getting ready to respond but he got cut off when Michele opened the door.

"Hi guys!" She said smiling.

"Hey Mom." Austin said.

"Did you give the surprise to her?!" She said sounding so excited.

"YES!!" I yelled excitedly, and ran up to her to show the ring on me.

"Oh my gosh, its even more beautiful on her finger!" She said, eyes widened.

"Thanks!" I said smiling.

"No problem, Im going to go to bed now. I'm beyond tired, I've been everywhere today." She said sitting down her big purse on the kitchen counter, "sweet dreams!" she continued leaving the kitchen and walking to her room.

"She's crazy." He said shaking his head and laughing. I could so tell he has been blushing but I find it adorable.

"Wanna lay down now?" He said laughing. I realized I was just staring at him.

"Yeah. Im ready to get out of this dress anyways." I said. We both giggled.

We walk into his room and Im going through my clothes trying to find my pajamas. He's doing the same.

I finally find a t-shirt and sweats. I start slipping off the dress,

"Oh, I'll go in the living room." He said rubbing his head, trying not to stare at me so much while taking the dress off.

"No it's okay." I said giggling.

He looked at me confused.

"It's fine, really." I said.

"Okay." He said smiling.

I glanced up in the big mirror Austin has in his room I notice that he was taking off his shirt. My eyes widened. And I hurried up and grabbed my sweats so I can slip them on.

"I seen you checking me out." He said, I looked up and he winked.

"Was not." I said giggling.

I slipped on my sweats, so I was just standing there in my sweats and bra and I then reach down for my shirt. BUT then.. of course Austin comes up from behind me and grabs my waist and gives me a hug from behind.

"Get off!" I laughed.

"No!" He said. And angled his head to the right so he could kiss my cheek.

We're both laughing he finally let's go off me. "Hottie." he says and winks.

I just shake my head, laugh and continue getting dressed.

He turns off the light and plops in bed. "Slow poke." He said, as I get ready to lay down also.

"Well if someone haven't had attacked me then I probably would have been done way before." I said rollling my eyes.

Weirdly enough... my phone starts going off. I haven't really gotten a text message from anyone all Spring Break.

It's from Kristen...

From Kristen:

Hey girl! I haven't heard from you in awhile! I miss my friend so much :( But you'll be back here Monday morning right? I can't wait! I hope you're having a good time visiting your family. No time like family time right? When you come home we're going SHOPPING!!(: You can tell me all about your time in NY and TX! TTYL

I feel so guilty. I feel like a horrible friend that I haven't told her about Austin yet. I will tell her when I get back home somehow. I just need the right place and time.

"Everything okay?" Austin asked.

"Yeah, I just got a text from my friend Kristen in Tennessee." I said.

"Oh, okay you just looked worried." He said kissing my forehead.

I smiled and decided I needed to say something back to her.

To Kristen:

Omg!! Hi girl! Yes, I'm having a blast with my family. It's so nice to catch up with everyone!(: I miss you too, we'll defintely go shopping when I come back! Ttyl!

I clicked send and then put my phone on silent and went to bed.

"Austin." I said, he was dozing off but I wanted to ask him something before we both fall asleep.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have any feelings for Lacey?" I asked. For some reason this has been on my mind for too long.

"Hell no! Those feelings are far gone!" He said looking disgusted. "That's like asking if you still have feelings for that Brian guy."

"Which I definitely don't!" I said. "I was just wondering. Goodnight Austin." I whispered.

"Goodnight babe." He whispered back, and kissed the top of my head.

Tomorrow night is the party and it better go well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes! I'm working on this story still! I just took a long break hahaha, no I just got too busy and I had no time to write! Like always, I apologize and I will continue to start writing still(: I have absolutely AMAZING readers and I appreciate all the votes and comments. PLEASE share this story to all of your followers on twitter and to all your friends! I don't want to lose all my dedicated readers and all the feedback I get!!

THANK YOU FOR READING!! <3

((I made this chapter short because I want the next chapter to lead pretty much right to the party.))