*✿ 006

Meanwhile,Nighttime,(L/n) Family Residence,At the penthouse

Meanwhile,
Nighttime,
(L/n) Family Residence,
At the penthouse...

Third Person's POV

Sumire stared at her phone screen in anxiousness. Knowing her precious little sister had collapsed and now resting at her friend's house sparked worry within her. She kept pacing back and forth in the living area.

"I shouldn't have asked her to go do late night shopping... God, what have I done?!" The worried older sister was mad at herself. Because of her selfish request, her younger sister fell sick.

"(Y/n) didn't tell me the location of her friend's residence..." she became anxious. Sumire wanted to look after (Y/n) properly on her own. Unfortunately, her younger sister was staying somewhere else. Considering it would be midnight in couple of hours, the (h/c)-haired woman decided to stay over at her friend's place.

' Should I track down her phone...? No, that would be a bad move. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable with me. She would be freaked out if I suddenly appear outside her friend's house. I have no choice but to wait until tomorrow.' The successful businesswoman sighed in defeat.

"Please stay safe, (Y/n)..." The brown-haired woman hoped, praying for (Y/n)'s safety and health.

' I almost lost you.. I won't let it happen for the second time. I will do everything in my power to keep you safe..' Slouching on the couch, Sumire heaved out a deep breath.

' Slouching on the couch, Sumire heaved out a deep breath

Next morning,
Manjiro's residence...

Second Person's POV

You woke up to strange noises outside the bedroom you were staying in. There were voices of people talking-- more like, arguing, probably in the living room.

Feeling disturbed, you gradually seated up your body on the bed. The voices were getting louder. Despite the sleepiness, you could tell some people were having a heated argument outside the bedroom.

"Is Manjiro arguing with someone...?" You asked yourself in perplexity. There was no way you could go back to sleep when there was a dispute breaking out. The fierce, angry voices kept bothering you.