*✿ The End of The Beginning, The Beginning of The End

WARNING❗

WARNING❗

THE CHAPTER AHEAD CONTAINS;

BLOOD❗
DEATHS❗
VIOLENCE❗
SUICIDE ATTEMPT ❗

PROCEED TO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK❗

PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE EASILY DISTURBED!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE EASILY DISTURBED!

At the vacation house..

The voice belonged to your boyfriend rang next to your ear. Your heart pounded louder in your chest. You couldn't stop wailing. You squirmed in his arms to break off from his firm hold.

You noticed his bloody hands, still freshly drenched. There was even a knife lying on the floor, coated with thick red liquid.

"Manjiro, please! Let me go!"

"Sweetheart, I'm not here to hurt you. I just want you back.."

Manjiro whispered gently, attempting to win your trust again. He tucked some strand of your hair behind your ear and chastely kissed your earlobe.

"Finally, I can hold you again... I miss hugging you, (Y/n)."

Manjiro sighed in relief. He had been yearning to hold you in his arms again.

You sobbed sorrowfully, feared for your own life and safety.

"Where is my sister? What did you do to her?!"

"Ah, that liar, huh."

"You are the liar one here! You have been lying to me all this time!"

Triggered by the accusation, Manjiro grabbed your face and roughly turned your head so you would face him. His face was written with distaste.

"I simply lied a few times since you couldn't detect my lies for my entire life... But that so-called sister of yours had been a worse liar than me!"

You were horrified by the discovery. Manjiro had known it before you even did.