Coffee

Brushing the wet strands of hair which were permanently stuck to his forehead, Min Yoongi stared

Brushing the wet strands of hair which were permanently stuck to his forehead, Min Yoongi stared. He stared at his reflection in the mirror. The face staring back at him didn't seem like his face at all. His eyes had bags under its eyes, and his lips were swollen from the punch his father had given him this morning because he forgot to get more liquor.

Yoongi sighed. He was pretty much used to all of it already. It's like a repeated morning routine: get up, get yelled at and if your lucky get a slap then head to job at convenience store, arrive home and get yelled at again.

At least that was what he dealt with before. Now he was living in Seoul at the dorms, but occasionally his dad would make him come back just so yoongi could get him more liquor.

Also yoongi's mom was the one paying for yoongi to go to school. Both yoongi's parents were separated and no longer lived in the same house together. Yoongi's mom lived in Seoul while his dad lived in daegu.

Same shit always happens to me Yoongi thought as he washed his face.

He was back now to the old retinue, since it was winter break, he was spending it half with his dad and half with mom.

He decided to go back and spend time in Daegu, after all, it was the place he grew up in.

His city.

Yoongi finished with his retune and got dressed into his white shirt and black ripped jeans.

He put on a winter jacket for warmth since it was colder outside, and his orange hat the boys got him.

He looked at himself once before he got his shoes, backpack with his stuff and hurried out of his room or known as the attic.

He tired to sneakily get out of the house without being caught by his dad, but he was stopped once again.

Stop right there you filth!

Yoongi sighed and turned around to face his sfather who was drunk on the couch with tons of empty glasses scattered all around him.

I need to just get myself a motel or something

Where are you going?

Yoongi told his father in a slow but steady voice that he was off to work.

Lie. He was running away. Getting a motel. He couldn't stay here and spend another sad Christmas with his drunk dad.

His dad looked at him, narrowing his eyes hard, Yoongi held his dad's gaze and his dad finally let him go.

Before he left his dad yelled out:
Grab me more liquor while your at it!