Surprise

Yoongi got back to his dormitory all tired and sleepy. He went to bed right away and didn't even take off his shoes. That's how tired he was.
The next day he woke up and heard his members running around the house and loud noises outside. He was totally confused when Taehyung came into his room and said with a huge smile. "Hyung! Come here quick! Look out your window!"

Yoongi rubbed his sleepy eyes and sat up while glaring at Taehyung for waking him. He tussled his hair and pouted. Taehyung came to him and grabbed him by the arm. He stubbornly made himself heavier so Taehyung couldn't pull him that easier.

"Gosh hyung! Your so heavy!" Taehyung said grunting.

Yoongi grinned. It was working Taehyung though didn't give up. He eventually got yoongi off his bed and on the floor. Yoongi glared at Taehyung and got up from the floor. He was about to rush back to his bed but Taehyung got him before he could and held him up.

"Ugh! Let me go Taehyung!"

"No! You have to see this!" Taehyung said making him face the window. Yoongi looked out and his eyes went wide. Taehyung let him go and stood next to him.

"Why are they here?" Yoongi asked Taehyung.

"I think they found out where we were" Taehyung said shrugging his shoulders. Yoongi turned away from the window and called namjoon.

Namjoon came into the room and asked the boys to get ready. Yoongi was confused as fuck. He asked Namjoon what was wrong exactly.
"We need to head to the company now" Namjoon said instead. Yoongi frowned and looked at his bed before grumbling.

"Come on hyung your bed will still be here when we come back!" Joon said leaving the room. Taehyung nodded and hurried after him.

Easy for you to say yoongi grumbled as he got dressed in all black. Hoodie, bucket hat, Jordan's, pants, and mask. He grabbbed his music bag then his regular backpack which he stuffed his basketball jersey, school uniform, and books inside. He then heaved all that while wearing a scowl on his face and left the room.

He met the boys at the door. All of them were ready and had masks to cover their faces. Joon nodded at them and they all hurried out.

Tons of reporters and cameraman rushed towards them. Each member had a partner. Taehyung was with jungkook. Joon was with Jimin. Hobi was with Jin and yoongi. It was so they wouldn't get separated or lost.

Yoongi put his head down and told himself to just keep waking. Hobi held on to one of his arms while Jin held the other. They both knew yoongi hated crowds. He still did sometimes.

A black car showed up and four body guards came out of them and rushed towards them. They stood in front and besides the boys, guiding  them to the cars.

Taehyung is it true your dating a girl from the university who losted her father?! A reporter called out as they rushed by. Yoongi saw Taehyung ahead looking down. He looked at the reporter and wanted to shut them up.

Luckily, he didn't need to do that since one body guard shot a look to the reporter while getting them inside the cars. Yoongi breathed once he was inside and felt his hands shaking. He gulped and told himself to calm down. Beside him sat Hobi and Taehyung with jungkook. The rest went in the other car.

Yoongi gave Taehyung a I-am-sorry-look and Taehyung just sighed and put his hands on his face. They rode together in silence while the bodyguards talked on their walkie talkies.

They got to the company at about roughly twenty minutes and more reporters where there. Great yoongi thought as he got out of the car and put his head down. More people to deal with he sighed and eventually made it inside in one piece.

They had a meeting. It was huge apparently. This is what happened so it doesn't bore you to death. Bang PD had somehow heard that reporters tracked them and found out where they were. Now they had to find a way to keep the boys safe from the reporters. Also the school said that they would have to let the boys go if they didn't find a solution.

"Great, I may never see Yuri ever again" Taehyung said signing into his seat. Joon asked Bang PD what he planned to do about this. Yoongi was nervous as he waited. He also didn't wanna leave school even if he necessarily found the classes boring. He only liked two things mentoring students in music and being the basketball captain.

"Well..we did think of something" Bang PD stated. The boys looked at him eagerly. "We all think it's best if you guys move out of the dorms and get an apartment instead. That way you can be close to the school but not at the schools dorms, how about that?"

Joon nodded and looked around at the rest of the boys. Yoongi was happy about that idea. It could be less noisy? He looked at Taehyung who didn't seem to like that idea while the rest did.

"Come on Tae! Think of it, Yuri will be able to come over anytime and there will be more privacy for you guys."

Yoongi looked at Taehyung hopefully. Taehyung thought about it for a sec then nodded his head slowly. The boys cheered.

"Then it's settled!" Bang PD said. "We'll get you all moved in tomorrow!"

"Wait! That soon?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course! I had it planned out already!"

Joon blinked.

"It sounds like you knew way before this happened" Jimin said.

Taehyung nodded. "Yeah."

"Guys!" Jin said. Jimin and Taehyung looked at him. "Lets just be happy we get are own place, and quite time."

The boys nodded. Yoongi was already planning his new studio space. Of course it won't be as grand as his Genius lab here, but he wanted to make a space for his things at their new apartment.

"Well, I am sad to say this but we need to head to class" yoongi said.

Jungkook made a face while Jin nodded. They all shook hands with Bang PD before being escorted out again.

They drove quickly to the school and yoongi hurried inside with his school stuff and got changed in the boys locker room in his basketball jersey because by this time it was the afternoon and lunch time. After lunch he was going to find out who he was mentoring in music.