Keep you safe

An hour before yoongi came. Warning: triggering words. Please refrain if you can't read it

Leah sat across from Kia with a small smile. She wanted to get this date over with, plus she was starting to feel less relaxed and safe with him.

A few minutes ago it wasn't awkward or even uncomfortable but now she felt like he was a whole different person that she didn't see the first time.

"So what do you wanna drink?"

"Um kia? What is this?" She asked looking around at the bar they were at.

Even though Leah was twenty and old enough to drink she wasn't expecting that they would be here. Plus when he had asked her if she wanted to go get a drink she had been imagining a cute little cafe. Not a bar.

"What do you mean? It's the place I wanted to take you. What's wrong with it?" He asked teasingly at her.

She crossed her arms and said. "I don't like it!"

He chuckled and asked the waiter for two alcoholic drinks. Leah was speechless. She felt so angry so she stood up and told him she had to go to the restroom. She didn't know that Taehyung had been watching them the entire time.

She locked herself in the stall and sighed deeply. She wished she hadn't said yes to him. Also she just wanted to go home.

Leah looked for her phone but couldn't find it. Shoot! I must have left it behind she sighed deeply. Just great!

She pulled her dress down and hurried out. She saw Kia still there with a big smile on his face. She gulped and sat down while he handed her the glass with her drink. She took it and looked at him.

"Cheers!" He said with a big smile as he clinked his glass with hers.

"Cheers" she said softly as she drinked it. Right away she felt not good. She began to cough and feel dizzy.

"Are you ok?" Kia asked.

She nodded but felt super warm. Her head hurt too. What was this drink? She thought to herself.

"Do we need to go?" He asked her.

She shook her head. "No."

He grabbed her and directed her out. She tried to pull him away from her. He held on tighter to her though.

"Let me go!" She cried.

He dragged her outside and somewhere she couldn't remember. She knew she was somewhere else when she heard the sound of a elevator.

Huh? She was very confused.

"We are almost here" she heard Kai say.

"Here? Where are we?" She asked holding her head.

She heard the sound of a door closing and then opening. Kia dragged her out. She tried to get away from him but she was too weak to run. He grabbed her again.

"Let me go!" She cried.

She saw as he opened a door and made her go in. She looked around at the place in panicking. Why are we in a hotel room?

"Let me go Kia!" She said with anger. He just pinched her cheeks and called her cute. She slapped his hands away with anger. He just laughed and tried to take her clothes off.

"Hey! No!" She said holding into her body. "What are you trying to do?!"

He licked his lips and told her that he wanted to have sex with her. Her eyes went wide. She shook her head and fell on the ground shaking.

"Come on Leah!" He said with a smirk as he knelt down next to her. He tried to kiss her but she slapped his face. He got angry and furious with her.

He grabbed her and slammed her against the wall. She began to cry and scream as he tried to force her to kiss him.

"No!" She cried. "No! Let me go! Let me go!"

Just then the door bursted open and Leah found Kia on the ground holding his mouth while yoongi stood looking down at him with anger in his eyes.

She was shocked and began to cry. Yoongi grabbed her and pulled her close to him. She shook with relief that he had came in the right time.

Kai quickly stood up and ran away out of the room. Leah cried hard while yoongi lifted  her up and took her out.